IT IS TIME WE ACT TOGETHER - AS ONE

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Couldn't agree more, that's why I re-up GOAL, GOA, NRA. Sad truth is 421,000 Doesn't swing elections in this God forsaken state. It's depressing.
It could but I will gander that getting even 1/2 the licensed gun owners to vote on one item would be tough.

We also need people to run on the side of our issues.

we have about 4mil+ voters in mass and 400,000 licensed gun owners. IF im mean IF we could get all the gun owners to actually go out and vote it could sway a lot of elections.
Here is what are state says about voter turn out Elections: Voter Turnout Statistics
most recent info posted
State elections 2016 74.5%
State primary 2018 22%
Presidential primary 2016 44.1% less than 1/2 the people voted...so if we could get at least 80% of gun owners to vote one way we could make a impact.

Problem is we still have a pretty large number of Democrat voting gun owners.

Now if you can solve the gun owners feud pistol vs rifle vs shotgun vs trap vs skeet vs scopes vs iron sights vs wood vs plastic we might actually get some where.

just for an example a longtime friend always knew I went shooting but never really knew what I actually shot. He recently came to my house and I had some guns out for cleaning. He spotted the AR and said " I didn't know you owned machine guns" Then proceeded to say. "I did not take you as one of those types" I smiled and said what a Constitutionalist. He started to ask the standard questions "why do you need blah blah blah" I smiled again and said "sometimes I need more accurate placement of my shots as this does not put holes where I want them as well" I just happen to be taking inventory of my AK and hardware for possible sale. I thought he was going to shit himself when he seen the drum!

Anyway as a group I think we reflect the averages well. Less than half of us will actually vote and its probably still 3-1 or 2-1 on dems vs Rep as far as registration goes.

I tell everyone to at least register un enrolled or what have you. That way at least on the primary you can vote what ever floats your boat.

The big problem in mass is the entire government body is buddy buddy. Heck they even made it darn near impossible to get some one out of office even if they don't do their job. Heck they wont even challenge anyone in office here in mass unless the feds come poking around.
Trump could easily send in investigators to look into the ethical ways some of our politicians are running things.

Last edited:

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
What I want to know is where is the republican big money hero? Seems the dems have some pretty stout financial backing.

Heck how much would it cost to have a "Massachustts Constitutional Rights" organization backed by some deep pockets and have "free" membership"

Sadly as far as voting goes its about as active as club members. You get about 10% that actually shoot and show up.

Top Bottom