• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It is Time To Replace My PPS For a New CCW

I'd go with the Yeet Cannon. That way when you get into the range you know it can handle your reloads. You only want to blow up one barrel in a lifetime 😉.

Trolling? Don't think so.

Most guns would explode if they did the same Hi-Point torture tests to them. 100%

OP, I have A YEET Cannon if you want to try it. You need to bring your own faggy 9mm though.

Yeah I think it's cuz they really stepped their game up recently and I didn't even know. Apparently HK even told them to keep going with the YEET cannon design, and HKs are very reliable. So basically a Hi point these days is a 200 HK.

CZ 97 FTW

67364927.jpg

I will consider a .380 the day I buy a Miata.

They both handle one.

And only one is reliable. Guess which?

Steel frame czs have weird triggers in my opinion and I get fierce trigger slap from them. Before you start.... I've had 6 iterations of them and none did it for me... however the p09 was quite the bitching gun.

That said he's gotta be drunk right? You can afford a cz 97 so you can afford a real gun lol. R51's are notorious hunks of crap and a high point? Really?

You can get any Kahr variety... all excellent pistols
Glock 42s and 43s
Sig 365s are quite nice
Bersa bpc if your on a budget
Canik tp9 elites because obviously you don't care about slide width with a high point
Ppq...p99 also valid.
Glock 19 tried and true
Glock 26 viable
Smith and wesson shield

Its like you picked the two shittiest options you could find

Steel frame czs have weird triggers in my opinion and I get fierce trigger slap from them. Before you start.... I've had 6 iterations of them and none did it for me... however the p09 was quite the bitching gun.

That said he's gotta be drunk right? You can afford a cz 97 so you can afford a real gun lol. R51's are notorious hunks of crap and a high point? Really?

You can get any Kahr variety... all excellent pistols
Glock 42s and 43s
Sig 365s are quite nice
Bersa bpc if your on a budget
Canik tp9 elites because obviously you don't care about slide width with a high point
Ppq...p99 also valid.
Glock 19 tried and true
Glock 26 viable
Smith and wesson shield

Its like you picked the two shittiest options you could find

That's bizarre, CZ triggers are phenomenal OOB.

And M&Pee Shield?

Are you trying to turn OP even more gay?

That's bizarre, CZ triggers are phenomenal OOB.

And M&Pee Shield?

Are you trying to turn OP even more gay?

Shield or high point...shield or r51 lol its shield all day

I wouldnt say a cz's trigger is any better than a beretta out of the box tbh. They have solid triggers... but it was the shape not the trigger themselves.

I also frigging hate everything hk because my finger rubs against a groove they put in all their trigger guards. So I'm weird and picky

You want a great trigger pickup a pmr 30 that is a great trigger

JC!

So, let me see if I get this right.
.40 = gay.
.45 = Boomer gay.
.380(9mm short) = pussy.

Why not shit on the 10mm folks while you're at it? :rolleyes:
I have a lot of respect for the 10mm operators. Have you ever met an ugly 10mm owner? I haven't.

Besides, this thread is not about sh*tting on calibers (except .40). It is about finding a good, reliable CCW.

I would go with an Uncle Mikes appendix holster bro
But why bother?

R51 is in the running.

It has all the sharp edges knocked off.

So he could just prison-carry Keister Carry.

I have always said the 1911 was a pile of shit. Get one grain of sand in there and it sh*ts itself.
Next time I clean our commander,
I'll collect all the pocket lint into one pile for a glamour photo.
With a dime, for scale.

I will consider a .380 the day I buy a Miata.
But get a .380 in British Racing Green and now you're talking...

Last edited:
Walther changed the mag release (M2, grip side, I suppose) and you put away your old-school trigger guard mag-release version? Is that not like dumping your hottie GF cuz you just met her ugly sister?

First world problem FTW.
I know, it is strange, but there is more to my story. A few days ago I met this guy that told me he stole a cellphone from a girl and then called the cops as a prank. That was a little weird.

Anyway, the guy managed to hack the phone and was showing me pictures (no nudes). In one picture, the girl was holding this weird looking gun. After Googling for a while I found the Remington R51, and that is what made me decide to start looking for a new CCW.

Last edited:
Buying a yeet cannon as a gun is like eating out your sister. It tatse the same but something ain't right
I thought it was like effin' fat chicks? It's fun until your friends see you doing it...

Back
Top Bottom