• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It is all about identity

MuzzleDiscipline

NES Life Member
NES Member
I got called to task for not wearing a mask by a family member who is obviously a hater and germaphobic. It was easy to remind this individual who has in the past extolled the virtue of gender identification that I simply identified as not infected and with natural immunity and her failure to respect that amounted to germaphobia which I believe should receive the same legal protections that other identities demand.

I got called to task for not wearing a mask by a family member who is obviously a hater and germaphobic. It was easy to remind this individual who has in the past extolled the virtue of gender identification that I simply identified as not infected and with natural immunity and her failure to respect that amounted to germaphobia which I believe should receive the same legal protections that other identities demand.
Well played

"I simply identified as not infected "

He said he identified as not infected!

BwAAAAA!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Well played

Indeed!
At the same time, I made the mistake of ordering takeout for us on Tuesday (BOGO pizzas at Bertuccis). I’d hazard a guess that slightly more than half of the people I saw/encountered in public (not walking, but in stores or picking up food) were wearing masks. The crowd of 7 I was waiting in had 3 people sans face coverings. Also, people suck. 3 people allowed in to pick up orders but people were going in to pick up/place and if it wasn’t ready, just hanging out inside instead of letting someone else in to see if their food was ready. One woman stood in there for a solid 15 minutes waiting while I watched my pizzas die under the heat lamps. Poor management and piss poor humans. Meh, pizza was ok, it was for wifey anyway.

Edit- I know it was a joke. Sorry I glossed over it. Tuesday just really sucked for me beyond what I mentioned.

Last edited:
I got yelled at yesterday by some geezer standing in the mail room of my building. He was standing right next to the staircase door. I've been taking the stairs since the condo building implemented a crazy 1-person in the elevator at a time rule. I come out of the staircase which has a solid, no-glass fire door (couldn't see him) and the moment he sees me, he screams "SIX FEET". I'm staring at him trying to register it, debating on whether or not it was worth losing my sh*t over. I opted to just walk away in the end, but it took several "serenity now!" mental chants to work through that one.

I got yelled at yesterday by some geezer standing in the mail room of my building. He was standing right next to the staircase door. I've been taking the stairs since the condo building implemented a crazy 1-person in the elevator at a time rule. I come out of the staircase which has a solid, no-glass fire door (couldn't see him) and the moment he sees me, he screams "SIX FEET". I'm staring at him trying to register it, debating on whether or not it was worth losing my sh*t over. I opted to just walk away in the end, but it took several "serenity now!" mental chants to work through that one.

Missed an opportunity to fake a hacking, lung ejecting cough.

Saw a guy at one of my suppliers today, safety glasses, gloves and a mask. Proceeds to his truck, opens door starts truck removes glasses rubs eyes, removes mask rubs nose/mouth.... removes and disposes of the gloves he wore into the store???? Almost pissed myself watching that!

My gut and instant reaction to that would have been "f*** YOU". It would have come out without even thinking about it. Be an a**h***, get a reply in kind.

I hate mask Nazis...

I've noticed a definite uptick in the number of 'Next Door', FaceBook and local newspaper neighborhood nazis expressing their outrage
about their perceived lack of 'social distancing' people not wearing masks, etc.

Lately, the biggest offenders seem to be landscapers, and of course, leafblowers.

'Are they essential services... they should be reported... there needs to be a ban on leafblowers during this time of emergency', etc.

The leafblower ones are particularly mind numbing... they can stir up feces, bacteria and other known pathogens known to have
harmful repository side effects, 'muh carbon footprint (again), the noise, and my favorite "why can't they use rakes instead?"

My wife and I were at Shaw's yesterday and an aisle nazi told me I was going the wrong way down the aisle. I said," yeah, OK" and kept on going. My wife said (under her mask) and rather loudly, "f*ck you."

Holy SHIT!

Are things REALLY THAT BAD?!?!? f***ing one way grocery store aisles?

Never ever f***ing ever thought i'd see this shit in my country.

you should have taken the nearest glass jar of pickles and thrown it on the floor...yell 'FRAG OUT' and hit the deck until he cleared the aisle.

I would have said... " Well, seeing as I just used your toothbrush to clean my finger nails and scratch my nut sack, I figured there was really no point in wearing a mask"

People wearing masks in their cars (alone) I'm scratching my head about today. A whole new level of superstition.
Dude, I see people wearing masks running in a park where there are 5 other people running over an area that is several acres.

It is such a waste of resources. People are retarded.

Also, look at the way people look at each other when walking by someone else. It is pretty funny.

My wife and I were at Shaw's yesterday and an aisle nazi told me I was going the wrong way down the aisle. I said," yeah, OK" and kept on going. My wife said (under her mask) and rather loudly, "f*ck you."

[rofl]

I walk in the opposite direction of the arrows they put on every isle at Shaws. So far no one said anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom