It’s starting, and the Glob is behind it.

And yet nobody's house had mysteriously burned down, let anyone being doused in gasoline and set alight, nailed to a tree, or having its skull smashed to bits with a piece of rebar (which happens to identify as a feather duster).

Geez, tea hasn't even been dumped in the harbor in a goodly number of years.

"Holihan said pols were also embarrassed by the Globe’s reporting last fall that a cluster of gun vendors at a mill in the small town of Littleton were brazenly exploiting loopholes in the state’s gun laws by selling banned and restricted guns as parts, along with weapons such as AR-15s that had cosmetic modifications to skirt the state’s assault weapons ban."

This is surprising how? I can’t find the referenice but remember the glob behind the efforts to ban all handguns in the state in the 1970s. Help with the finding the reference please?

Funny enough from the article picture - whenever I hear someone say things like semi-automatic firearms should be illegal because they're rocket-propelled, lung-busting, AR-15's with bump stocks that kill babies, this is EACTLY the type of person I picture in my head:

1673615850494.png

The beach hat, the limp wrist, the hastily-made sign, the summer outfit that screams newton/weston/wellsley - all of it [rofl]

Funny enough from the article picture - whenever I hear someone say things like semi-automatic firearms should be illegal because they're rocket-propelled, lung-busting, AR-15's with bump stocks that kill babies, this is EACTLY the type of person I picture in my head:

View attachment 708717

The beach hat, the limp wrist, the hastily-made sign, the summer outfit that screams newton/weston/wellsley - all of it [rofl]
I spoke to my guns this morning. I told them to stay in the safe and behave themselves while I’m at work. I don’t want any killings or shenanigans. Hopefully they will obey my wishes.

Don’t worry, I’m sure someone on here will come along and tell you to ignore all of it and stop overreacting. Now go watch some sports!
So Maura's GlobeDimocRAT article says it's just about more money for mental illness...

While the MA legislature's GlobeDimocRAT article is all about punishing legal, law-abiding MA gunowners ("gun hoarders") to the max.

Anybody see the difference? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

So Maura's GlobeDimocRAT article says it's just about more money for mental illness...

While the MA legislature's GlobeDimocRAT article is all about punishing legal, law-abiding MA gunowners ("gun hoarders") to the max.

Anybody see the difference? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
They’ll spread the effort so it looks like it’s supported by everyone. The mental health angle will become a public health crisis and every board of health in every city and town will pick up on it as something that’s an epidemic. She will sign every law that passes her desk. She did say that she will work with all the other branches to get it done.

From the linked article above:
... Holihan said pols were also embarrassed by the Globe’s reporting last fall that a cluster of gun vendors at a mill in the small town of Littleton were brazenly exploiting loopholes in the state’s gun laws by selling banned and restricted guns as parts, along with weapons such as AR-15s that had cosmetic modifications to skirt the state’s assault weapons ban....

This is surprising how? I can’t find the referenice but remember the glob behind the efforts to ban all handguns in the state in the 1970s. Help with the finding the reference please?
Back around 1975 they wanted to ban handguns here in Acton. It was brought up at the town meeting and we got it shot down. Jack.

move out of mass you tards, do it now. sell your shit and move. move away from your lefty neighbors, these insane laws, and the (LITERAL) faggot government.

man-hating communist lesbians are in charge and you're still there. wake up. snap out of it.

come breathe free air. you deserve it.
waka flocka GIF

Let’s out the raging pussy who penned this abortion. At least they/them acknowledges that we aren’t so easy to f*** with anymore. And most of the shit they’re trying to ram though has failed session after session.

Last edited:
So I’m sitting here thinking about the used gun market…on the one hand prices have to fall because retard Joe has destroyed the economy to the point that f’ing eggs are $7/dozen yet Maura’s f*ckery will in induce another panic. So When do I buy that pre-healy gun with all the killy features That will soon be banned? I don’t want to miss out but I’m a cheap mofo…dilemmas dilemmas.

Back
Top Bottom