It’s been 6 months, have you gotten your M1 yet?

CMP website shows that RM1 Service Sold out as of 5/6. From what I understand they will try and fill the orders from packets already received. Personally at 10 weeks now so hopefully I hear something soon.

So, It looks like I may have missed the boat. My application for a service grade was received by CMP on the 7th, the day after they posted the Out Of Stock notice. We'll see for sure in a few weeks.
😌

Im right at 4.5 weeks since my DBU from a mid Feb order for a service grade.
From cmp when I emailed
8-12 weeks before order confirmation THEN another 4-6 weeks before shipping
That was for service grades some other options where quicker/longer

So, It looks like I may have missed the boat. My application for a service grade was received by CMP on the 7th, the day after they posted the Out Of Stock notice. We'll see for sure in a few weeks.
😌
Perhaps they will fulfill the order assuming it's postmarked before they 'sold out. Sold out usually means they are buried in orders, therefore not accepting more orders.

Perhaps they will fulfill the order assuming it's postmarked before they 'sold out. Sold out usually means they are buried in orders, therefore not accepting more orders.
FWIW my friend missed the IHC option cmp called him and he substituted a Field grade SA with a 1942 serial date. instead

FWIW my friend missed the IHC option cmp called him and he substituted a Field grade SA with a 1942 serial date. instead
Happen to know the date your friend sent in the order? My IHC order was received 4/9 IIRC, same they they later posted sold out of IHC's.

Goes with the truck I drove around my grandparents' farm before I was old enough to get my license. I also drove the big farm truck (Loadstar?) alongside the combine to unload grain from the combine into the truck while Gramps was still harvesting. Just like these, except the big truck had solid sides-

69bfc8fd73d289c272e0a99aa483321e.jpg
VKmDvEZgsnboqiFDOHVKa-5ogGAYOsaIyB_TA_zEtFXIbZF3lzHtnnLIsxOj6TXHLwfzuKZYeQ1mOO8-893sr7VnwOHk0A

Also I've been to the plant where the tractor guns were made. It was no longer IHC and was owned by Whirlpool, but I wuz there.

Happen to know the date your friend sent in the order? My IHC order was received 4/9 IIRC, same they they later posted sold out of IHC's.

Goes with the truck I drove around my grandparents' farm before I was old enough to get my license. I also drove the big farm truck (Loadstar?) alongside the combine to unload grain from the combine into the truck while Gramps was still harvesting. Just like these, except the big truck had solid sides-

69bfc8fd73d289c272e0a99aa483321e.jpg
VKmDvEZgsnboqiFDOHVKa-5ogGAYOsaIyB_TA_zEtFXIbZF3lzHtnnLIsxOj6TXHLwfzuKZYeQ1mOO8-893sr7VnwOHk0A

Also I've been to the plant where the tractor guns were made. It was no longer IHC and was owned by Whirlpool, but I wuz there.
About the same time frame? I know he ordered after me in mid Feb.
He got his call a few weeks ago so they must have just got to his order , she told him 4-6 weeks before delivery.

Ugh, sounds like I might get a phone call instead of an IHC. On the fence whether I'd sub something else or just cancel. I know, sacrilege. If I canceled, perhaps I could hand pick something at Perry in August- assuming they have rifle sales. I'd want a Service Grade in USGI wood.

My SG left Alabama at 1pm FedEx says by 1030am tomorrow. Hope so . Shipping to my work and we are closed. I cwn wait till 11 then I have things to do

My SG left Alabama at 1pm FedEx says by 1030am tomorrow. Hope so . Shipping to my work and we are closed. I cwn wait till 11 then I have things to do
Hope the delivery works out as planned for you. In my area, a FedEx guaranteed delivery time only guarantees you will be pissed off when they waste your day with a non-delivery. [laugh] Curious what will be in the box.

USPS has blown a delivery of 500 TMK's from Midway. Was supposed to be here 2 days ago but is stuck in Memphis. Knowing Midway's shitty packaging, there's probably a trail of spilled bullets in Memphis. You think I'd learn after 2 boxes of Lapua brass in a row were damaged enroute. I got sucked in by a clearance sale.

I don't know if you have seen the newer CMP cases but they are very solid. Got the all foam version when grabbing the 03A3 at Talladega. You will most likely get the fitted version with the 'new' Garand. Will take getting run over by a truck to damage the rifle.

Hope the delivery works out as planned for you. In my area, a FedEx guaranteed delivery time only guarantees you will be pissed off when they waste your day with a non-delivery. [laugh] Curious what will be in the box.

USPS has blown a delivery of 500 TMK's from Midway. Was supposed to be here 2 days ago but is stuck in Memphis. Knowing Midway's shitty packaging, there's probably a trail of spilled bullets in Memphis. You think I'd learn after 2 boxes of Lapua brass in a row were damaged enroute. I got sucked in by a clearance sale.

I don't know if you have seen the newer CMP cases but they are very solid. Got the all foam version when grabbing the 03A3 at Talladega. You will most likely get the fitted version with the 'new' Garand. Will take getting run over by a truck to damage the rifle.
I think I would want all foam to fit more rifle types

Tracking said rifle left TN at 430am doubtful its going to be here by 1030am
Im surprised by your midway mishaps. My midway orders come packed pretty darn well?

Tracking said rifle left TN at 430am doubtful its going to be here by 1030am
Im surprised by your midway mishaps. My midway orders come packed pretty darn well?
How 'bout that Fedex getting your M1 delivered on time?

My 500 TMK's finally showed up as out for delivery- 11 days later from the midwest. :rolleyes:

How 'bout that Fedex getting your M1 delivered on time?

My 500 TMK's finally showed up as out for delivery- 11 days later from the midwest. :rolleyes:
Got it friday and just spent a hour douching the dirty danish babe.

No phone call from CMP regarding no mas IHC's. Based on the CMP website order timeline thread, people are starting to get their IHC's ordered in March. Seems like they have been pretty good ones based on some of the chatter. Crossing my fingers that I'm only a couple weeks away but of course it depends on what comes out of the crates. I forgot to add any 'sticky' for requests, but hoping I'll get USGI wood.

I must be the only one that prefers the old cases. They fit other rifles better.
The 1903A3 I picked up from Talladega came in the new case but a version with all foam. It's an excellent case- wish all of them were like this. At least the new M1 cases are way tougher than the old.

The 1903A3 I picked up from Talladega came in the new case but a version with all foam. It's an excellent case- wish all of them were like this. At least the new M1 cases are way tougher than the old.
I would have liked all foam, tough? Maybe for shipping inside a box, one of my latches already came off. To busy working on the dane to see if its broken or just fell off

I would have liked all foam, tough? Maybe for shipping inside a box, one of my latches already came off. To busy working on the dane to see if its broken or just fell off
The tan ones looked nice but I heard a lot of breakage complaints.

The tan ones looked nice but I heard a lot of breakage complaints.
Yes , last M1 I got the op rod went through the side and the front sight put a hole in it also.
They where impact brittle.
The green cases are pretty good but the hard plastic nubs inside make for little room.
These new ones are pretty stout just not very adaptable

Yes , last M1 I got the op rod went through the side and the front sight put a hole in it also.
They where impact brittle.
The green cases are pretty good but the hard plastic nubs inside make for little room.
These new ones are pretty stout just not very adaptable
I would possibly use one of the new ones to check an M1 as luggage, and definitely none of the older cases. Regardless, I now have a second Pelican Storm 1750 double case. Tough to beat those unless you spend ridiculous money and it should out-last me.

I didn’t see the sold out on their site until after I mailed mine, I believe I sent it in before 5/6 but not 100% sure, we will see what happens…

How can/do I track orders if possible? I can’t find a link off of the e-store for rifles.
id like to know if the CMP even received my order. Mailed in end of March.

How can/do I track orders if possible? I can’t find a link off of the e-store for rifles.
Other than delivery confirmation from USPS,UPS ect . That your package made it to cmp you can do nothing but wait.
Mine was a feb 22 usps delivery confirmation and I just got mine Friday
16 weeks- cmp is running 16 weeks plus now.
I received cmp order confirmation 12weeks from usps delivery confirmation then 4 weeks before my rifle arrived.

your order end of March I would expect maybe CMP order confirmation end of June? Rifle delivery end of july

you can sort if track whats going on through cmp estore account and credit card alerts to charges.

Sent mine via fedex March 10th, they received it a few days later. Got an email from CMP last week. You’ll probably get an email in a few weeks

edit. I ordered a SA/HR service grade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom