Islamic State

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
That would be a waste of good bacon, don't you know we're in the midst of a bacon shortage ???

Well said, Scott. Let's not lose sight of what's important!

Oh... aren't you Jewish? Leave the bacon for us gentiles...

:)

Bendad97

Banned
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
ISIS and all other Radical Muzzies are the problem.

This is the ONLY Cure, as far as I am concerned. nuke.png

I am not even close to joking at this point. These animals are nuts. Time to treat them like the vermin that they are.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Only a few decades away from our shores. We need to take take a cue from the Swiss. I fear it's too late though.
With an open border that's being exploited by at least 75 countries, it's too late. It's impossible to imagine that Islamists have not taken advantage of the border free-for-all and are now lying in wait here in the US.

Ranger007

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Speaking my mind. If I offend someone so be it if the shoe fits.

These animals have been killing in God's name from the beginning of time. This is their culture and way of life. As long as there's a God there will be killing in his name. It's all they know. Shame on the butt holes who think if they could adopt "our" way of life, values and democracy that they will see the light etc etc etc.

The objective was met in Iraq, Sadam capturd then killed should of pulled out then. The objective was met in Afghan, Bin Ladden, KIA. NOW GET THE F OUT!!!!!!! Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Morocco, Libya along with many more hate us. They like nothing about us and our Amercian way of life and democracy. "Radical Muslim" is another politically safe term/name as not to "offend" a race/ethnicity of people. People/animals who simply want all Americans dead. Radical extremists, they say it's only the radical extremist that breed hatred towards the US. Really then when you kill off the few who may not be what do you have left?????????? WAKE UP AMERICAN POLITICAL ELECTED SHMUCKS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Who can watch this stuff and not think shoring up the border shouldn't be a top priority. Let them play house over there, not here.

- - - Updated - - -

I like VICE, they had a piece on the scrap metal trade here. We are literally taking America apart and shipping it to China.
You can't win a war if you let the enemy just enter your base camp at will.

Back when the "War On Terrorism" started - trying to argue basic common sense like this would get you shouted down by a good many of the idiot brigade over here in progressive land.

We don't have to worry about the Islamic Jihadists because they're so good at what they do - we have to worry about them because we're a pack of morons.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
With an open border that's being exploited by at least 75 countries, it's too late. It's impossible to imagine that Islamists have not taken advantage of the border free-for-all and are now lying in wait here in the US.
Islam has made major inroads into the US - a lot of it has been thru the prison population.

Mosques have been built all over the country - many of them funded directly by Saudi Arabia.

Again - try bringing this stuff up over the last ten or more years has been like talking to a bunch of phucking morons about nuclear physics.

Nobody wants to hear it.

Instead they'd rather get a war boner about going overseas and nuking some camel jockeys.

How about taking care of the business and problems right under your goddam nose for a change?

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For those of you interested, there is an excellent series of videos by VICE on ISIS:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

They have more regarding Iraq. All are worth a watch.
Iraq 1-5

disturbing.
Part 2 is scary. They've got Jihadi midgets. Those little bastards could run right between your legs and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Top Bottom