is zero hour arms still in business?

Nfdbrian is correct. It has been out of business for a year or more now. I used to enjoy going there when I lived in Stoughton, a few years ago. I still enjoy shooting my P22 that I bought there back in 2011.
I believe the state gave them all kinds of BS when they wanted to expand the store. So they called it a day. I really cannot blame them.

I was in there last spring or late last winter and caught them in there. They were planning to move to NH or FL. They were very helpful and made a few call for me to do a transfer into MA, They gave up their FFL so could not help me.

I had to buy a 4x4 pickup as my 4x4 blazer could no cut it on the road. HA HA.

bernie

If some of you guys knew the shit that they pulled on other FFLs or some of the POS's they ditched onto customers (let alone all the post ban and NFA crap they sold to MA residents under the guidance that they are "MA OK"... only to help the ATF backdoor those people), you guys would be torching this thread to hell and back.

"Denied expansion." LOL. Right.

Screw Zero Hour and all of their shit heel employees that went elsewhere. They screwed over many many people by playing it loose and ratting in order to save their own ass.

Last edited:
I'll never forget them telling me I didn't need to pin the brake on my AR because the barrel was 20". Even as a noob I knew that was bullshit.

Old owners or new owner? Not that it matters, because it's academic. I'm curious, that's all.

If some of you guys knew the shit that they pulled on other FFLs or some of the POS's they ditched onto customers (let alone all the post ban and NFA crap they sold to MA residents under the guidance that they are "MA OK"... only to help the ATF backdoor those people), you guys would be torching this thread to hell and back.

"Denied expansion." LOL. Right.

Screw Zero Hour and all of their shit heel employees that went elsewhere. They screwed over many many people by playing it loose and ratting in order to save their own ass.

No Liability On Gun Purchasers

"If a gun dealer sells restricted guns, there is no liability on the gun purchaser," Majewski said.(Westport Police Detective Jeff Majewski)

I realize this was 2015, before Healy condemned the "assault weapon", "weapons of war" owners to felony status, but if it's an accurate statement, what legal grounds did Healy use to place liability on "purchasers of restricted guns" other than her unsubstantiated opinion? Just wondering.

"If a gun dealer sells restricted guns, there is no liability on the gun purchaser," Majewski said.(Westport Police Detective Jeff Majewski)

I realize this was 2015, before Healy condemned the "assault weapon", "weapons of war" owners to felony status, but if it's an accurate statement, what legal grounds did Healy use to place liability on "purchasers of restricted guns" other than her unsubstantiated opinion? Just wondering.

"because gun" that's how.

The dude in the article is talking about non compliant handguns, which have nothing to do with guns supposedly "banned" by the AWB.

The "grounds" that Healey used are something along the lines of "because I said so" and have no actual basis in law. Problem is the dealers sucked for it, and here we are.

Of course none of this has anything to do with zero hour. Although there's about 58 different rumor-based conflicting versions of why they closed, including a day close to when the shop closed when they got visited by the kopsch and a police log report referencing a bunch of firearms violations. My guess is the reason they closed had something to do with "give up your license or you get prosecuted". Then they maybe tried to pull the shell game to move the business over to another person (to dodge that issue) and it didn't fly.

-Mike

I was there just once, 6 or 7 years ago. I was meeting up with SKS Ray to buy a Mosin. It was a Finnish capture gun and it even had "SA", meaning Suomen Armeija or Finnish Army on the sling, it was my first Mosin of many. When I walked I looked up and hanging from the ceiling was a Lahti-39 with Ski's and all. I'd by lying if I said I didn't have Half A Husky. I couldn't stop staring at it. The clerk said "$12,000.00 and it's yours". It was a pretty cool place.

This may be true for some things not on the list, but not for things like "post ban" standard cap mags, and things which differ from the real AWB regulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dude in the article is talking about non compliant handguns, which have nothing to do with guns supposedly "banned" by the AWB.

The "grounds" that Healey used are something along the lines of "because I said so" and have no actual basis in law. Problem is the dealers sucked for it, and here we are.

Of course none of this has anything to do with zero hour. Although there's about 58 different rumor-based conflicting versions of why they closed, including a day close to when the shop closed when they got visited by the kopsch and a police log report referencing a bunch of firearms violations. My guess is the reason they closed had something to do with "give up your license or you get prosecuted". Then they maybe tried to pull the shell game to move the business over to another person (to dodge that issue) and it didn't fly.

-Mike

you're guess is spot on--i saw the police log---never prosecuted from what i can find---probably glocks, but i cannot confirm that part. i'm sure maura can. sucks. i didn't like their pricing but they were overall decent folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom