• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is your club getting out the vote for November 6th?

Is your club getting out the vote for November 6th? Winning elections is all about turn out. There are over 500,000 of us and more being added every day. Gun clubs need to encourage their members to get out and vote. Is your club? Contact your club leadership to send our an email about the need for gun owners to show up and vote on November 6th.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ExdGe5YWfE

A few years back I was collecting sigs for Geoff Deihl. Please vote that lying, cheating, stick to your LIES DEMOCRAT POCO-haunts-us OUT! Hiring some other academic Democrat to support her lies was typical. Grrrrrrrrrrr

All she's done is lie previously, why should that change? jmo

I'd challenge her .001% Indian claims with a XX k's donation to the children's hospital, (see that, i'm a democrat too!) to see if she's actually telling the truth for a change, w/a mutually paid for independent test w/the likes of Quest Diagnostics.

Last edited:
The club I belong to is very apolitical for fear of losing their 501c3 status. It drives me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom