• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is Trump Impeached ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFVet

NES Member
My wife is yelling something about trump being impeached. what is the truth at this point ? How do i delete this thread please

Last edited:
The House Democrats continued with their TDS and voted for a fraudulent impeachment. And that’s as far as it will go. It’s the Senate that matters and they’re likely to do nothing because it’s obviously a sham.
yeah but what stops the House from starting the process over again? they will as long as they live and breathe keep trying until either they or us are all dead!

Ok i was in the forums with the tv off and she came running in yelling that it happened.. How do i delete this thread ??

I can see it now: we're going to have about half a dozen separate threads on this in the next hour.

Yes, OP, he's impeached. Viva la history and all that skite.

They will pay in 2020. They are and will continue to regret using the nuclear Option to appoint judges. They regretted saying they would not allow a Bush to appoint a Supreme Court judge if an open came the last year of his term. They will regret this to

this should go down party lines in the senate. Even so, the Dems should have waited to see if he wins the 2020 election. Then they could see if they kept control of the house and possibly won control of the senate. Then if Trump won they could introduce the articles of impeachment at that time knowing they controlled both the house and senate.

I think this now will embolden Trump support and push hime to a victory.

Currently, there is speculation that Pelosi won't send the articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial. Leaving Trump in limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom