• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is Troy still bad??

now that theres at least 3 or 4 companies that make non shit buis theres no reason to buy troy anything. ( at one point that was literally the only product that they had where they beat everyone else at... because there weren't too many people making buis and there were only shitty mcshit companies like ARMS etcetera making them..) I'm surprised they're still in business. A lot of their guns need a serious diet anyways.... like at one point somehow they manage to take an AR and make it weigh a pound more than everyone else's does.... I bet even YHM skinflint gun will weigh less than the equivalent Troy product. ..

Stole my thunder...
The sights were the only nice set of sights worth buying, now troy BUIS's aren't necessary for purchase with the selection on the market these days. Everything else they sell isn't worth buying in my opinion anyway.

Well they are still in business,, someone must be buying from them. Fed and local LE?

I just looked at their firearm line up for 2018 and I can not answer this question. It's chock full of peasant rifles for the serfs, that in itself kind of pisses me off enough to Troycott all over again.

Back
Top Bottom