Is this what it has come to?

Discussing gun control and the other counterpart says "it's plain an simple I am with the grieving mothers of newtown and you are not and you have to live with that". So because I don't agree with their totalitarian gun control legislation I have no heart and am an evil person?? Needless to say he has been blocked

That's hilarious! You should have replied "it's plain and simple I have a brain capable of critical thinking; you do not".

What tree did these people fall from?!?!

Yeah, it's plain and simple, you're a heartless bastard. I'm pretty sure I saw you say "I loved what happened at Newtown" in another thread. You're a monster, and God Bless this other person for calling you out on it. You should be put down like a stuck horse.

[laugh]

Ask him a simple question - Do you think Adam Lanza's mother would have passed one of BO's background checks? Of course she would have...So what's the point??!

Their feel good ineffective and stupid legislation is nothing more than handwringing and smoke. All this drama over something that will or would have changed nothing....!

Ask him a simple question - Do you think Adam Lanza's mother would have passed one of BO's background checks? Of course she would have...So what's the point??!

Their feel good ineffective and stupid legislation is nothing more than handwringing and smoke. All this drama over something that will or would have changed nothing....!

This.

All of the failed initiatives (except for the reciprocity one) were fueled by an emotional response. Laws should not be created on emotion, especially if they've already been proven to be ineffective, and which do NOTHING to address the problems with criminals and mental defectives. I wept for the children of Newtown, but their deaths do not equate with or justify permission to trample the second amendment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I love my child so much that I am armed, and ready to protect her at all times. If I could quit my job; She would be home schooled. Oh, and I don't condone other peoples kids being victims of violence either, but it is up to them to decide how to protect them.

The only thing that can stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun.
2A was written to keep the government from disarming me, now they want to disarm me.
Hoplophobia is a mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom