• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is this Remington Stock legal in MA?

I was looking to purchase an upgraded stock to one of my Remington 700 SPS bolt action's. So someone recommended this one, so I was doing some research and got some pricing and I was thinking about jumping on board. Then I was told that the ONLY stock they have are FOLDING ones.

I was under the impression that FOLDING stocks were illegal in MA, but I didn't know if that was specific for assault rifles, etc. This, upgrading the barrel, giving it a 4 round magazine and adding a Trijon scope would be my only upgrades just in case.

Can someone help me?
20223FCGR_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, I'm working with another place on the barrel. Some of the muzzle stuff out there is crazy expensive!

or that guy on the tower in texas.....

lol, nobody knows about that guy. It was the '60s before 'puters. I love how the show they went over the details and said the third guy that went up and eluded to him being an officer, but never stated it and in reality he was a civilian who borrowed a rifle from someone and the police were like, "come on up and help us out!" How's THAT for a great concept!

Back
Top Bottom