Is this on the EOPS Pistol list? (Rhetorical Question)

DeadEyeDan

NES Member
no possession of ammunition without a LTC/FID?

No charge for possession of a high capacity feeding device?

Someone will tack those charges on later in an amended complaint, but I bet the yoots were home for breakfast.

Nice to see The Pink Pistols have been embraced by the Rappin'-American community.

Officers could hear what sounded like the firearm being “cocked” in his sweatshirt.

That’s some C grade Boston PD bullshit

Never heard of SAR Arms before... got to love the color...
Turkish knock off. Cheap guns with features other gun makers developed.

Some hoots-pah, carrying a pink pistol in Dorchester.
More hoots-pah taking Mom's pistol out of her purse!
if it shoots bullets, the recipient of such will not question the color of the gun. (yeah i'm still embaressed by my dewalt lc9s)
I would be embarrassed to own an LC9 too! [laugh]
That worn out pink color reminds me of a worn out Flesh Light.
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? [laugh]

50-50 the two perps will walk. MA SJC in their infinite wisdom recently ruled that "nervous or erratic behavior" is not grounds for a search. The pink pistol could get tossed as evidence which means no conviction on the illegal possession charges. Maybe the SJC will order BPD to clean up the pistol and give it back to Mr. Grant and Mr. Thomas with apologies.

Officers could hear what sounded like the firearm being “cocked” in his sweatshirt.

That’s some C grade Boston PD bullshit

Hahaha. So many questions. Thats a fair-sized pistol. Cocking the hammer is unnecessary (it *looks* like a DA/SA, but who knows with knock-off designs), but I am trying to picture someone fumbling with his hands in that big pocket at the front of an average hoodie and I am thinking, "how does the sound of a hammer cocking travel that far in a playground, but the fumbling around gets nary a mention?

Hahaha. So many questions. Thats a fair-sized pistol. Cocking the hammer is unnecessary (it *looks* like a DA/SA, but who knows with knock-off designs), but I am trying to picture someone fumbling with his hands in that big pocket at the front of an average hoodie and I am thinking, "how does the sound of a hammer cocking travel that far in a playground, but the fumbling around gets nary a mention?
If we're actually taking the statement seriously, the fumbling might be as simple as a thumb on the hammer spur. But who cares about reality when the cops claim to have heard the gun being cocked from a distance?

I'm impressed that there are only two different types of rounds in the mag. You usually see like a rainbow of mixed rounds in these mags. Maybe they have a good lead on cheap steel.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? [laugh]

If we're actually taking the statement seriously, the fumbling might be as simple as a thumb on the hammer spur. But who cares about reality when the cops claim to have heard the gun being cocked from a distance?
4g0m2m.jpg

I would be embarrassed to own an LC9 too! [laugh]

if it shoots bullets, the recipient of such will not question the color of the gun. (yeah i'm still embaressed by my dewalt lc9s)

i too would be embarrassed to own and admit i bought an lc9. but my post said lc9S. different animal.
i'm only referring to the yellow/ black. looks like a taser, but shoots nice

School property, eh? According to the city's GIS this park is managed by BPRD (Boston Parks and Recreation Department). Am I mistaken that this is not actually school grounds? It is quite near a school.
Contrast it with, for example, the Mattahunt Schoolyard which is managed by BPS (Boston Public Schools).

As a more general question, is there a better way to know what is school grounds and what is not? Or is any parkland within a mile of a school considered school grounds when you're arrested and then your lawyer sorts it out?

Back
Top Bottom