• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is this legal

I'll probably just get flamed for "fuddery" again, but I still see a bayo lug.... The law doesn't say that you can't have a functional bayo lug, it says that you can't have a bayo lug at all. Just saying....

I was thinking the same thing. That bayo lug is still there. Grind my friend grind....... Call me FuddII if you must.

Just make sure you pin it out of MA and then bring it in :).

FYI this is more than what FNH does with their PS90 mags. The only difference between a 50, 30 or 10 rounder is the block that goes in the bottom after the spring goes in and before the floor plate goes on. The 50's had a flat plate (like on a normal AR mag) and the 30/10's have a larger block that the spring pushes into the floorplate pushing the spring up into the mag and lowering the capacity.

Thus creating a legal 10 rounder with a handy handgrip.

They need to make a "30 round" one that's pinned. Then I will buy a bunch of them and post pics with a pmag hanging out of a rifle and make people go "WTFOMGBWEAAAAAH that mag is not preban!!!!!!" [rofl]

-Mike

[laugh2][rofl]

Hilarious.jpg

Back
Top Bottom