• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is this actually possible???

What I am talking about is this.... I went to the range today, shot my 30-30, my 17hmr and finally my 45-70, RIGHT AFTER shooting the 45-70 I started feeling a bit poorly! I was totally fine with the other two guns, then I fired the 45-70 Bullseye brand 405 gr. I did notice some unburnt powder in each round, anyway could it actually be the fowder or something? I mean I was feeling just fine and all of a sudden it came on! I know this is probably a stupid quetion but it is all I could think of! I AM diabetiv but checked my sugar as soon as I felt bad but it was withib "normal range" for me!

What I am talking about is this.... I went to the range today, shot my 30-30, my 17hmr and finally my 45-70, RIGHT AFTER shooting the 45-70 I started feeling a bit poorly! I was totally fine with the other two guns, then I fired the 45-70 Bullseye brand 405 gr. I did notice some unburnt powder in each round, anyway could it actually be the fowder or something? I mean I was feeling just fine and all of a sudden it came on! I know this is probably a stupid quetion but it is all I could think of! I AM diabetiv but checked my sugar as soon as I felt bad but it was withib "normal range" for me!

I shoot muskets. Those things are a smoke snow, and I never felt weird.

There's been a bug going round- gets folks in the gut, lasts 24-36 hrs and comes on in a matter of a couple of hours. I watched one of my son's friends last sunday go from full gung-ho in the pool to on the couch, fever and wretching in a matter of an afternoon. Could be that.

Did you rest the butt of the rifle on your forehead when you pulled the trigger?

That'll make you feel a bit woozy.

Friday said:
There's been a bug going round- gets folks in the gut, lasts 24-36 hrs and comes on in a matter of a couple of hours. I watched one of my son's friends last sunday go from full gung-ho in the pool to on the couch, fever and wretching in a matter of an afternoon. Could be that.

Yup, my wife went down hill fast from this bug.

Could you describe your symptoms in a bit more detail? It's hard to do an internet medical diagnosis without sufficient information.

Based on what you've said so far, I would suggest ingesting mass quantities of beer and bacon.

[laugh]

I have had that happen before at the indoor range when the fans weren't working. After a few hours it was gone, but I had a headache for a little while after. I thought the same thing, maybe from the ammo I was using.

When did you revover from the ill feeling?

Back
Top Bottom