Is this a good price for blemished Uppers ?

SausageGuy

NES Member
Screenshot_20230207_131847_Gmail.jpg
I bought from this company twice before. Each time I got the blemished stuff. And I never could find any blemishes....
Gonna get some more stuff. Is this a good price?

Depends on what the blemish is. If it's an issue with finish, it wouldn't bother me that much. Gouges, scratches and the like would require a bigger reduction over normal price.

i got a blem from bcm, i couldn't see anything to call a blemish. they had a flash sale at 11pm through an email. i worked 2nd shift so i caught it. 129.99 plus shipping. included the bcg but the cheap bastards didn't include sights. this was 2.5 years ago and no question, it was shipped to me in massachusetts. i expect the prices probably increased but close no doubt. oh, they said a blem could be a test fired upper as well.

Depends on what the blemish is. If it's an issue with finish, it wouldn't bother me that much. Gouges, scratches and the like would require a bigger reduction over normal price.
I just remembered I've bought from them 3 times and none of those times I've ever found a scratch.
They must have high standards.... when I get it, they are always so perfect and clean

If I am buying a plinker I really don't care about a cosmetic defect that saves me $$$ (if that is all the "blem" is).

If it is something you plan to shoot the shit out off, it will have a few more blems before long.

It depends on the parts you’re getting with them. An 800 dollar blemished upper might be a good deal if it’s a really high end upper.

Back
Top Bottom