Is there no way for a poster to delete their own post in the classified section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure you can delete all the content and just change the text to deleted. I don't want to put a dummy ad out ther to test but I think if you are the poster you will have an edit post button on the bottom of the classified when you are logged in and look at it. Use this button.

I am pretty sure you can delete all the content and just change the text to deleted. I don't want to put a dummy ad out ther to test but I think if you are the poster you will have an edit post button on the bottom of the classified when you are logged in and look at it. Use this button.

This. It would be nice if we could delete are own ads though. Would make it easier for the Mods.

That would work if unless someone Quotes your post then it's there for internet eternity.

Last edited:
Use advanced edit and change the subject to "SOLD - Please Delete" or something like that and we'll get rid of it.

-Mike

Why the hell do people always want to delete their ads? We use iTrader for feedback and occasionally when there is a negative feedback I usually would like to see the ad that went with the feedback. Just mark the last post SOLD and then let it die down to the archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom