Is there any members at Mansfield Fish and Game who would be willing to sponsor me for membership?

I recently moved back to Mass with my family and I happen to be living right near the MF&G, which I would like to join. It appears that if I can get a sponsor, I will be able to attend the members meeting next week and join. Otherwise I will have to wait until the end of November to attend the Board of Directors meeting, which will let me apply with no sponsorship. Obviously it would be nice to get a head start and join next week, so if I could find a sponsor that would be awesome.

If anyone is willing to sponsor me, I'd me more than willing to talk on the phone or buy you a coffee so you can make sure I am not some weirdo (lol)!

Thanks!

You will not need a sponsor if you apply through the BoD. You will need proof of membership in either the NRA or GOAL, plus you will not be allowed the use of the range facilities until you go through orientation anyway.

You will not need a sponsor if you apply through the BoD. You will need proof of membership in either the NRA or GOAL, plus you will not be allowed the use of the range facilities until you go through orientation anyway.

Yeah unfortunately I missed the most recent BoD meeting, so I won't be able to apply until the end of November. Not a big deal, I can wait, but I just thought I would take a shot at getting a sponsor so I could get a jump start on my membership now.

Back
Top Bottom