Is there an offense "Leaving ammunition unattended?"

"When police and the FBI raided Calabrese’s home, they found four guns, including a sawed-off shotgun, several boxes of ammunition and silencers. Calabrese did not have a license to carry or possess an FID card, authorities said.

Police charged Calabrese with possession of a firearm without an FID card; five counts of possession of ammunition without an FID card; five counts of leaving ammunition unattended; three counts of possession of a large-capacity firearm; three counts of illegal storage of a large capacity firearm; three counts of improper storage of a firearm; possession of a sawed-off shotgun; two counts of possession of a silencer; and 15 counts of possession of a large-capacity feeding device."

Is there really an offense called "leaving ammunition unattended"?

"When police and the FBI raided Calabrese’s home, they found four guns, including a sawed-off shotgun, several boxes of ammunition and silencers. Calabrese did not have a license to carry or possess an FID card, authorities said.

Police charged Calabrese with possession of a firearm without an FID card; five counts of possession of ammunition without an FID card; five counts of leaving ammunition unattended; three counts of possession of a large-capacity firearm; three counts of illegal storage of a large capacity firearm; three counts of improper storage of a firearm; possession of a sawed-off shotgun; two counts of possession of a silencer; and 15 counts of possession of a large-capacity feeding device."

Where are the suppressors in the photo? did they accidentally get lost?

Violation of 527CMR 1.00? I guess if the local fire department chief or representative was along they could fine him...

I thought that shockwave he got charged with it being “sawed off” was not a shotgun in MA
yeah, I see a shockwave or the tac-14. proving sawed off requires proving it started as a shotgun and was shortened. It looks factory... But we know they throw as many charges as they can make up at them so it will likely go away...

It is if they say it is until someone else says otherwise. This dude is fooked.
Reality is that he needs a smart firearms attorney to refute unjust charges.
yeah, I see a shockwave or the tac-14. proving sawed off requires proving it started as a shotgun and was shortened. It looks factory... But we know they throw as many charges as they can make up at them so it will likely go away...
They love throwing spaghetti against the wall and use it to get a plea to lesser & legit charges.

Mass.gov will make up whatever lawz they want in the moment with full support from leftist voter base

Well, cases and other components are ammo.

Leaving ejected cases on the ground is leaving them unattended.

So...I guess Brass Rats at the range are merely enforcing the law. Who knew?

Oh....crap.....we dump boxes of empty shotgun hulls in the dumpster.... Guess we need to lock it.

“Investigators executed a search warrant on the home of Mr. Calabrese after a multi-agency investigation into allegations that he had made several threats of various United States public figures, politicians, entities and law enforcement agencies online, including a bomb threat to a major media outlet,”
8899E1F2-2F04-481F-B9CA-88F32431B1DF.jpeg

You can probably tell I'm single when you open my bedroom closet door and see a bunch of labeled ammo cans stacked up all along the wall underneath the clothes hanging [laugh]

Probably counts as unattended since none of them are locked? Oops.....

Violation of 527CMR 1.00? I guess if the local fire department chief or representative was along they could fine him...
carrey.jpg

If I leave the house with ammo on top of Megan's cage to watch for me, is that "attended"? Jack.
Pinchy McBiteBite?
That ammo is better guarded than the Unknown Soldier. [angry]

The trick is to hide them in plain sight...
If only you knew the anecdote I know...

Nothing in that photo should be illegal to possess. What a crock of shit. Where's the "sawed off shotgun"? I just see a Shockwave.
This is actually a cautionary tale to gun owners in mass.... you can basically s*** your pants worrying about preban legality BS all the time.... but still, basically if they really want to grind your ass they will just make fake s*** up on the fly.... cucking out is almost pointless exercise at this juncture.

Back
Top Bottom