• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a website with " Good Guy with Gun" stories (or anyone send me some?)

GlockJock

NES Member
So I work with a few left wing Massachusetts liberal, gun control nitwits who LITERALLY spend part of EVERY DAY on the Internet seeking out "Guns are evil" news stories..
Two of them in particular are the loudest and most frequent pukers of liberal "let's try to rehabilitate the murdering rapists"

And YES, one guy lives in... drumroll.. CAMBRIDGE!, has admittedly "never had a fight in his life and prefers the avoid-confrontations theory, and yet frequently walks home from bars at 2am (just hasn't hit the "three punks with knives near the Windsor projects" lottery yet, but it's coming soon, and that'll probably influence his opinions if he doesn't bleed out by the time the ambulance arrives) .

The other loudmouth liberal is your typical wimp pacifist who openly admits that if his Attleboro home were invaded by armed rapist burglars, both he and his wife are unarmed and defenseless and "would probably be dead", and yet wants ME to give up my Glocks and do the same as his pink panty wearing self - and his tougher than him wife too - but back to the point):

Every time one of these "New America" p*ssys finds an Anti story, they stand up and start preaching to their captive work audience (we're in sort of an enclosed, clustered area). I've, so far, resisted the temptation pepper spray their Starbucks Iced Mocha Blueberry Lattes (with skim milk of course), but the urge grows stronger to do it, every time one of these wimps opens their mouth.

The other day it was the story about two LTC holders in, I believe, Michigan, who had a road rage incident and shot - and killed - each other, so naturally the two "Rainbow Coalition/More Inclusive Society Now!" Obama supporters were on a roll all morning, "Guns are bad!" blah blah blah. I asked everyone if they preferred if the two had stabbed each other instead, or maybe did it with tire irons from their trunks, and also said "Wow, who would've thought TWO big bad guns would actually go off, discharge themselves simultaneously!" to mild applause, but these two "Ellen Show" regular watchers simply didn't hear me and went searching for more stories about us "Evil, No Good NRA" members.

Where can I find DAILY DOSES of "woman shoots knife wielding/gun toting rapist intruder in her bedroom at 3am" stories? Or maybe even a great sequel to the 80 year old former Marine at, if memory serves correctly, a Florida Burger King who was being assaulted/attacked/mugged by two thugs until "Surprise!", out came the concealed Smith & Wesson revolver and the punks got a ". 38 Whopper" in the chest...

Yknow, good stories like that! (and feel free to message me with some LOL!). I know I won't change their wimp-a*s minds, but their points need to be counter pointed (and I'm sure others here have nitwits like this in their areas and want some "counterpoint ammunition" like I do...)

Bring on the good stories, guys and gals, as well as any websites you know also.
(And "God Save Us All" from these pinko fairy wimps!)

Blogger JayG (MArooned) frequently posts Dead Goblin Count stories where the "perp" dies when a civilian legally uses a firearm in the protection of self, family, and/or friend. If memory serves, his tally is approaching the 450 mark. Note that this is only where the perp is shot dead. He does not have a running count of incidents where the presence of a firearm in the hands of a law-abiding citizen causes a perp to think twice and seek life elsewhere. You might want to check John Lott's page (johnrlott.blogspot.com) for that sort of thing.

I'm sure there are many, many more places to look.

- Brad

I find that arguing with these guys is like trying to blow out a light bulb. Good luck. I don't bother any more.

Back
Top Bottom