• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a match in Manville tomorrow.

I am hoping that my schedule dosen't implode, and I can actually get out to the scheduled match tomorrow. Does anyone have any idea if it's still a go?
Thanks

Funny little match today. For those that missed it, we had 4 classifiers and 1 field stage. Perfect weather to shoot. Thanks for those in my squad for all the help. we move pretty well for the amount of shooters we had.

It was fun today. A big thanks to Matt Joe for taking over and getting there early. We were setting up stages and I noticed there were a lot of people there and I thought, "Oh crap who's going to take collect money and hand out scoresheets?" So I walk up to the trailer and there's Paul Taylor stationed behind the counter taking care of business, forming squads, and cracking jokes. The guy is amazing. Its not Manville without him so that was great.

i couldn't agree more Keith
I always love beating all of you people

Scores are up at the uspsa-ne page now.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped out today, especially while we are so short handed.

Does anyone find it odd that the person that does the scores is the one that always wins....[wink] Congrats again Matt

sounds like it was a great match. Sorry I missed it but i was shooting all day. I was invited to Greenfield to shoot again with Bruce Gray and I had to meet with Karl at GT Targets. So I missed the match because I was shooting so it's not too bad. Although, I think I broke my finger today so that's not good. hopefully the swelling will go down by tomorrow.

Pete

ps. Is Harvard going to do another Wed. night classifier match again this year???

I always love beating all of you people...

Now that's a strong statement - hopefully we'll change that this summer - congrats on yesterday's win.

On another note - does anyone know what Manville's USPSA club code is?
Or how is Manville listed on the USPSA website? I tried to look up results under the "local matches" and could not find the club listed.

I know the result's are listed here http://www.uspsa-ne.org/
But like to look at the breakdown on the USPSA site

On another note - does anyone know what Manville's USPSA club code is?Or how is Manville listed on the USPSA website? I tried to look up results under the "local matches" and could not find the club listed.

"It’s NE10, and I haven’t put anything on the uspsa website." -- from Matt at work

Back
Top Bottom