• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Outdoor and Gun show at Standish Sportsman's Club worth going to?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Saw the add for this Gun and Outdoor Gear show at the Standish Sportsman's Club in E. Bridgewater that's happening this weekend. It's not that far from me, but there are only 50 tables or so. Wondering if anyone has gone to this before and if it's worth visiting.

Its a small club sponsored event, they do it every year. I have gone a few times. If you have an hour or two to kill its better than sitting home. But its not the end of the world if you miss it.

Its 50 tables but if you subtract the ones like the Reptiles and Raptors table, its probably more like 40 - 45 tables.

like I said, its ok to kill a few hours but nothing special. I am probably skipping it this year. I always make my run to Worcester and the Big E ones in the next month though.

If you're going south on rt.18 into EB, take a left on to Union St. (just after Mass Ink Tattoo). Down Union about 1/4 mile there is a street on your right (I forget the name) but on top of that street sign it says "Standish Club".

If it's anything like last year's show, then the shotgunners, fishermen, kayakers and campers will be very happy. It is a good sportsmens show. There were a couple of dealers with milsurps (Stoney Acre Sports) but for the most part not too much in the rifle department. I'm in agreement with other posters who say that a small show is better than no show, especially here in MA.
Best regards,
Dana

If you're going south on rt.18 into EB, take a left on to Union St. (just after Mass Ink Tattoo). Down Union about 1/4 mile there is a street on your right (I forget the name) but on top of that street sign it says "Standish Club".

I believe it is Burr Lane.

Back
Top Bottom