• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Got a call from a gal who said that she was a Globe reporter and wanted to interview me about having a record # of gun dealers in the same building, etc. I told her that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and to keep her liberal butt out of the building. Was this legit or are one of you gun guys having a little fun? Jack.

LOL..

Is that the meaning of the sign in the first hallway?

But yeah any interview with the Globe is going to be a hit piece. Nothing positive can come out of it.

Just look at the results when other MA dealers were interviewed or commented

Commercial buildings are public buildings and anyone can wander around in them unless they intend to do something illegal. Jack.
Defamation is illegal isn't it? Surely you don't think that an article written by the Globe would be flattering do you?

She could be advance recon for a future sabotage. C'mon man, be creative!!!

Commercial buildings are public buildings and anyone can wander around in them unless they intend to do something illegal. Jack.

her presence was triggering me and causing me emotional anguish as I was trying to peacefully shop.. can you please remove her from the premises?

Wasn’t there some hippy chick who was renting there and wanted to leave because of the gunz? She probably called the glob thinking that they still have readers and could do a hit piece to shut it down.

the glob will send in people with “hidden cameras” like they were sneaking into the underworld of illegal firearms dealing, and come away with a bunch of pictures of middle-aged guys in cargo shorts and new balance sneakers and maybe a few tactical fanny packs.

Got a call from a gal who said that she was a Globe reporter and wanted to interview me about having a record # of gun dealers in the same building, etc. I told her that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and to keep her liberal butt out of the building. Was this legit or are one of you gun guys having a little fun? Jack.
Attorney + Letter of No Trespass = [devil2]

Wasn’t there some hippy chick who was renting there and wanted to leave because of the gunz? She probably called the glob thinking that they still have readers and could do a hit piece to shut it down.

the glob will send in people with “hidden cameras” like they were sneaking into the underworld of illegal firearms dealing, and come away with a bunch of pictures of middle-aged guys in cargo shorts and new balance sneakers and maybe a few tactical fanny packs.
how-do-you-do-fellow-gun-enthusiasts.jpg

Should have told her even Megan screams holy hell if you try to line her cage with the Globe.

Just tell her she wouldn't be allowed in because you take firearms laws very seriously. Unless she has successfully completed training through a Mass State Police and NRA approved course, has 3 letters of recommendation, an FBI background check and is in possession of an unrestricted LTC, she can not be near firearms...even if she is with a highly respected news agency like the Boston Globe.

Back
Top Bottom