• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is that M. Nastek Plugging WOT?

I don't remember my manager (Jim Conway) having me sign a contract?

He must be the one getting my royalty checks then.

Thats must also be why the NRA is calling me everyday, must be looking for more photo ops?

The WOT was great fun and I'm hoping that the one in Westford will match the same turnout if not more.

Thanks to the Staff at GOAL.

Mike Nastek is now a male model

Jon
Your post is causing me a lot of grief. It would have been a lot better if you had never mentioned Mike's picture on the NRA site. Now Mike is all pumped up about his importance as a "Nationally recognised NRA Firearms Trainer" and will not stop talking about it.

Our attorney will be in contact with you shortly to discuss proper photo credits, (Mike wants his name in BIG print) the necessary royalties and a payment schedule.

A footnote
i think the there is some kind of wierd virus in the photo of Mike. Every time that I log out of the NRA site and shut down the computer, the picture is on my browser after I restart it. No it is not my home page. I have tried everything that i can think of to stop my computer from opening that photo. Can any help? Please

Distraught NES member

Back
Top Bottom