Is S&W going 10mm?

Glock 20s are a nice size for non concealed carry, really are nice to use as well - surprisingly reasonable recoil, at least the gen4 is. I think at some point going to spring for a 2nd, one of those guns I like enough to own a pair.

The Sig 220 version, for me it's a total wtf due to capacity - 8, extended to nothing.. Basically I see it as purely a hunting or target gun, which sure that is probably the market targeted I just can't get my head around something that big and heavy that holds 8 of an auto round. But if it was say a double stack 229/228 variant that held 12 or 14 extended in 10mm, I doubt I'd own a Glock 20..

This is incongruent, a gun like that still would be nothing like a G20, and it would still costs probably over a grand if it was done right. You can get a G20, get sights, trigger, whatever, a few extra mags and still be at way less than whatever the Sig would cost. The two guns don't compete in the same
track/space.

For civilian urban carrying? Compared to say .45, not to start a caliber war, but you gotta really want your assailant and whoever is standing behind them good and dead to be carrying 10mm. A Glock 29 would still be cool and hey maybe 10mm is better for carrying power through say sheet metal or glass than the lower velocity conventional stuff - for those truly chaotic and lawless times.

Lol @ more overpenetration mental masturbation.

Basically anything that can't overpen probably is not worth carrying anyways. You guys are beating your meat over an unfixable problem, there is no
free lunch here. You either can carry something that will do the job or you're carrying something that falls short. I mean there are obvious retard limits here.... like if someone is f***ed in the head theyre carrying 200 gr HCFNs in 10mm in a city (basically a load for thick hide animals, lol) but most people aren't actually that retarded. You can also carry 155gr and I think Nosler has a 135 gr JHP that Underwood loads up nicely that probably will still
penetrate enough.

In before someone invokes the "cuz Harold Fish 10mm bweah!" thing. (RIP, passed of cancer in 2012)
fish.jpg

Yes, and absolutely nobody actually cares, because its like caring about the appearance of your hammer.
Live a little drgrant. Why shouldn't even the most mundane objects in everyday life be beautiful if they can be?
3f3a2d784c4ea86f75b829ec906e9125.jpg

373546_1000x.jpg

Went searching. Got lazy.
You more than delivered.
I once loved a woman from this town in Alaska:
Explore the world’s first museum dedicated to preserving the history of the hammer. First opened to the public in 2002, the Hammer Museum portrays the complex history of the ordinary tool, making it one of Haines, Alaska's top tourist destinations. With over 2,000 artifacts on display, and roughly 8,000 more in storage, the Hammer Museum presents the worlds largest hammer collection.

The Museum's 4 rooms takes you on a walk through history. From the rock hammers that crafted the Pyramid of Menkaure, to intricate Native American and Native Alaskan tools that built America, and carved the way to modern tool making. Shoe making, railroad engineering, candy smashing and crab opening. Two inches to twenty feet. The Hammer Museum is a uniqueness of its own.

The G29 grip is a half inch shorter, and with the G19 grip size, that’s a very important half inch.
Admittedly I don't have a G29, but I do have a G30 and the 10rnd mag provides space for my pinkie and makes the grip the same length as the G19's.

Admittedly I don't have a G29, but I do have a G30 and the 10rnd mag provides space for my pinkie and makes the grip the same length as the G19's.

G29s don't have the same grip extension as the 30 does. The G29 holds 10 rds in a flush fit, although back when I had one I had pinky grip extension 10 rd mags too. I think Pearce or someone might make a +2 for the G29 but not sure.

Lol, it drives people nuts when they find out I have so many tiny adorable carry guns but 90 percent of the time carry a Glock 20. It's honestly extremely comfortable to carry. My pocket guns always seem like they're a me being a dumbass and tripping over my own toes from flying out of a pocket and the slightly bigger IWB carry guns all feel kind of top heavy and If I'm bending over a lot at work like they also are moving around. But that G20 just always feel perfect. And the kicker is that it's in the cheapest single clip IWB holster Amazon had to sell. The others all have Desantis, or Crossbreed or something else specially made but I can never get as comfortable.

Good, now if they would just add in a threaded barrel I’d be happy to have a optic and suppressor ready gun without the other bullshit.

Currently they have the “spec kit” I think it’s called but it’s $900 and has a worthless knife and challenge coin no one cares about.
Oh you care. I know you. Lol.

No affiliation, but there’s a mint 3913 FS here.

HK will release a MP10 special edition call it 'legendary in the FBI' and charge the cost of car for it.
But how does that help me LARP my bear hunting fantasies?

Listen, I can wear a 357 revolver on my chest while carrying my Henry. The 21st century version is a PCC and pistol with interchangeable magazines in 10mm. (I'd accept a 45 that takes 1911 mags, but that's off topic. And we know how much I hate thread drift.)

I can barely afford gas for my truck, how am I going to tromp about in the woods with a Maschinenpistole? And where's my mag compatibility? /flounce

But how does that help me LARP my bear hunting fantasies?

Listen, I can wear a 357 revolver on my chest while carrying my Henry. The 21st century version is a PCC and pistol with interchangeable magazines in 10mm. (I'd accept a 45 that takes 1911 mags, but that's off topic. And we know how much I hate thread drift.)

I can barely afford gas for my truck, how am I going to tromp about in the woods with a Maschinenpistole? And where's my mag compatibility? /flounce

With a G20 or G29. Or… 3D print a pistol that takes 10mm MP5 mags 😆

There is a dirty joke in here for sure…

I’d be disappointed if someone didn’t comment on that.

Last edited:
Yes, and absolutely nobody actually cares, because its like caring about the appearance of your hammer.
When people put the appearance of a gun on the lists of things to consider it says all you need to know about the firearm selection process going on there.

Are glocks ugly? I don't know. Are screwdrivers ugly? Tape measures? Who the f*** cares.

Does the thing work as needed? All that matters.

When people put the appearance of a gun on the lists of things to consider it says all you need to know about the firearm selection process going on there.

Are glocks ugly? I don't know. Are screwdrivers ugly? Tape measures? Who the f*** cares.

Does the thing work as needed? All that matters.

Does it matter that it's ugly? Not really, but does it hurt to have some pride in your work? A Toyota and a Lotus will both get you to work, but only one of them makes you want to spend your money on it

"Any color [...] so long as it's black" is fine, but especially with molded plastic - provided you keep a couple basic rules in mind, it can be just about any shape you want. If users are getting "melts," stippling, and undercuts on your product the moment they buy it, maybe we can improve on "perfection."

Back
Top Bottom