Is S&W going 10mm?

Interesting, I wonder what I’m getting myself into… I’m typically a lazy handgun owner that stocks boringly reliable 9mm pistols and ammo. I don’t have much patience with stuff that’s fussy, so I wonder how long the 10mm M&P will last in my safe.

I pick mine up tomorrow and will get to the range as soon as I find enough ammo to feed it.https://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C10MMCS180-
Given The CMP’s shipping times, this won't do you any good for the short term, but it’s a good source for reasonably priced self-defense ammo:

Creedmoor Sports 10mm 180 XTP 320 RD CASE

Interesting, I wonder what I’m getting myself into… I’m typically a lazy handgun owner that stocks boringly reliable 9mm pistols and ammo. I don’t have much patience with stuff that’s fussy, so I wonder how long the 10mm M&P will last in my safe.

I pick mine up tomorrow and will get to the range as soon as I find enough ammo to feed it.
If you need ammo and don’t mind the drive, the last few times I’ve made the rounds to some local shops I’ve seen a decent amount of 10mm.

Price was $40/box if I remember correctly at shooters outpost and wildlife outdoors.

FJenxZgaAAAwZId

I will never make fun of people wanting to carry 10mm again.

Back
Top Bottom