Is Remington really coming back? (I hope so.....)

Remington = in name only I guess. i dont give them much hope ....maybe just to bring back a few standards

If this thread is a dupe please delete.
Not just a dupe, a dupe of a dupe:

Related article;

Had Remington “stuck to its niche” with the same management and union relationships it would have died just as certainly. Like many baby-boomer era pension schemes, it assumed continued corporate growth. Milking cash cows just doesn’t get it done.

Related article;

Had Remington “stuck to its niche” with the same management and union relationships it would have died just as certainly. Like many baby-boomer era pension schemes, it assumed continued corporate growth. Milking cash cows just doesn’t get it done.
They shut down Ilion and set up a new plant in Huntsville, AL. Union not an issue in AL. Still screwed the pooch.

Their ammo was always decent and their .223 brass actually made pretty good benchrest fodder with a little prep. Though I use CCI for milsurp semi's because they are harder and more slam fire resistant, Rem primers were always decent.

Not just a dupe, a dupe of a dupe:

Sounds like a super duper.

Like the oil shale development - the current sales value of ammo is at a point where the profit margin is enormous. Any facility capable of producing ammo is worth re-activeating or at least running 24-7.

Back
Top Bottom