• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is our Democracy in the USA gone?

Yes Democracy is dead in the USA. Two reasons.

1.) Politicians don't live by the same rules.
2.) Once the 99% realized that they could vote themselves more money and voter fraud isn't stopped elections became meaningless.

Hell MA won't even send out absentee ballots to service members and nothing ever happens. Democracy in the USA is a fantasy, until the peeps in the .gov start paying the price nothing will change.

Someone in Texas figured it out though. Until it happens on a mass scale it will be bullshit as usual in the USA. The sheep simply don't care as long as they can order pizza and netflix fires up.

2.) Once the 99% realized that they could vote themselves more money and voter fraud isn't stopped elections became meaningless.

Hell MA won't even send out absentee ballots to service members and nothing ever happens. Democracy in the USA is a fantasy, until the peeps in the .gov start paying the price nothing will change.

Someone in Texas figured it out though. Until it happens on a mass scale it will be bullshit as usual in the USA. The sheep simply don't care as long as they can order pizza and netflix fires up.

storm is sure as shit brewing.

+1

The Country needs to be restored as a Republic as it was built. It was never meant to be a democracy. Democracy Just means we are one tiny step away from oligarcy.
While I do agree with that, until we treat politicians like regular citizens they will do what is best for THEM and not for the people they represent.

Democracy has been working too well for too long. The majority keeps winning without any meaningful limitations on the power of government. Every fad, every crisis of the moment, and every perceived desire of the majority is turned into law. The tax system is nothing more than a way to fund the welfare state and the endless war required to mollify a population of takers. It's over. The majority have learned to vote themselves all of the free stuff they want. The politicians have learned that principles must be tempered in order to achieve electability. The public hates the politicians. Voters believe themselves to be better than their representatives. In truth they hate the politicians because they see in them their own base and fetid sense of entitlement and endless moral corruption. We turned our country over to the mob, without limitation, and the result is as predictable as it is pathetic.

Watching the body language of the people there, I see a room full of disconnected, sleasey, incompetents, almost every one of whom should not be sitting there.

Just look at them!!! I wouldn't trust 99% of them to govern a chicken coop.

The United States wasn't even supposed to be a democracy. We're supposed to be a Constitutional republic. That died a long time ago.

The United States wasn't even supposed to be a democracy. We're supposed to be a Constitutional republic. That died a long time ago.

The "democracy" being spoken of is the "one man one vote", it is the only thing taken from the ancient form of governance.

I was surprised when I ran across this that it had not been all over the news. Is the left controlling the message that much in America? If so then what does it say for free speach? I know I am preaching to the choir here, but if goverment is this broken and nothing is being done, what does it say about our society and the republic that we are leaving to our children. Our forefathers were great men that started the revolution to free this nation from the grip of a King who stomped all over us. That uprising started not 5 miles from where I type this post. To think that some of the strongest anti-2nd amendment laws originate from this same state. Are we lesser of men to demend that this goverment will uphold the rules and laws that were written down and given to each citizen and not be subverted over time by a lawyer or legislator who want to wewrite the Constitution of Massachusettes and United States of America the way they feel you should live. I am just saying that these actions are wrong!

The Democrats have realized the value of Illegal Immigration and the blueprint necessary to turn a Red State Blue overnight: Colorado. And you can be sure, they are going after Texas next.

They are true communists: Hatching plans that take decades to take form. Once they do, it is too late to react as they have already set the edge. Death by a thousand cuts. The day when a vote is earned by giving that person a *ucking PHONE... or some meaningless entitlement is the day we have died as a country.

Bottom line: Everyone on this forum is getting older. Kids are being brought up to believe the very foundations of this country, The Constitution as it was written, was by a bunch of God worshiping slave drivers. All the Democrats have to do is wait for us to all die out, or through attrition, isolate us as the next pariah and confiscate. I do not know what it will take for "go time" to occur, but I fear we are all going the way of every society that becomes corrupted from within. And that, scares the *hit out of me, for my kids, and for our way of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God and the Founding Fathers that we don't have a Democracy. We have a Constitutional Republic made up of 50 separate Constitutional Republics.

Otherwise, we'd have been dead and gone many moons ago. It is exceedingly hard to make change in this country when the people and the States are divided; even when they are all in agreement change requires many years to accomplish.

We need to start the looooong slog of pushing back to get where we want to be. It's not going to be easy. We've had the easy part, and the state we're in is the result of that. The other side has been working tirelessly at making change, from a place that they hated to the point we are at. Now it's our turn to fret and push and fight for the way we want to go.

Unless you want to overthrow the government by force via a civil war. I don't. The chances of us winning are small, the chances of millions of people dying is high, and the result is completely unpredictable.

You wanna fight? Ya gotta start from where we are and not where we wanna be. Ya gotta start finding the people we can and turn them to our cause.

Find "populist" arguments that resonate with people. Play the race/money/power cards; show them how the law abiding people in the inner cities are being denied their civil rights by the left. Show them how their police chief is denying them the right to protect their children and their spouse. Show them how the rich people in the suburbs mostly have no problems, and how the law is discriminating against them because of where they live, and probably because of the color of their skin.

When making less direct appeals, stop arguing "facts" with the left and start arguing from the heart, talk about impact, show the horror of a woman cowering with her baby children in her attic as several attackers are lurking. Show them the raped woman who wasn't allowed to take her defense with her on campus. And when the time is right, show them the pictures of the Jews being herded into trains en masse with just a handful of Nazi guards watching over them. Then show them pictures of the internment camps in Buchenwald with the prisoners looking out of the barbed wire, and morph that into the internment camps in Montana with American Citizens of Japanese descent looking out from behind barbed wire.

Get people licensed. Get a gun in their hands and you've got a voter. Heck from their experience, one gun might get us 5 or 6 votes.

Then you can turn around our Constitutional Republic.

ETA: And stop running around yelling "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!" It means NOTHING to anyone outside of our group. NOTHING. You might as well be yelling "GO TEAM". It is meaningless noise to them; not only do most of the people not understand the meaning of the word "infringed," the phrase doesn't carry any emotional weight with them as it does to you.
We've gotta find a better phrase, along the lines of the "for the children" mentality, a phrase that can transmit an emotional message that is ours.

Last edited:

demorcacy is not dead. At leas I will fight for it

Democracy has been working too well for too long. The majority keeps winning without any meaningful limitations on the power of government. Every fad, every crisis of the moment, and every perceived desire of the majority is turned into law. The tax system is nothing more than a way to fund the welfare state and the endless war required to mollify a population of takers. It's over. The majority have learned to vote themselves all of the free stuff they want. The politicians have learned that principles must be tempered in order to achieve electability. The public hates the politicians. Voters believe themselves to be better than their representatives. In truth they hate the politicians because they see in them their own base and fetid sense of entitlement and endless moral corruption. We turned our country over to the mob, without limitation, and the result is as predictable as it is pathetic.

This.
Nailed it

The country and the freedoms we have are on life support and the future is grim. The entitled are just growing in numbers. They will take every mass shooting as an excuse to push further gun control. As the liberal population grows and is groomed they will spread to the traditional republican states and take them over, we are seeing this in New Hampshire. People that view freedom and Civil Liberty will be bread and groomed by out school system out of existence. I fear that to fix this country, the ballot box isnt enough

Back
Top Bottom