Is obama trying to keep fudds out of the fight?

Classic divide and conquer. Yes, I think he is trying to keep the FUDDs calm while he does a bait-and-switch with all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would imply that fudds were in the fight to begin with. I think that by definition, they are not in the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

If a hunter is a 2A supporter, they're in the fight. IF a hunter is not a 2A supporter then they don't care because they know they can keep their shotgun. But, those types weren't getting all up in arms over this crap anyway. Many of them probably even voted for obama. A lot of them want something for "free".

So, I'm not really worried if he woos the hunters who weren't 2A supporters. It won't make a difference. Its just that we won't be able to bring them over to our side. But, we weren't going to be able to anyway.

That would imply that fudds were in the fight to begin with. I think that by definition, they are not in the fight.
He needs to keep them that way as well...

Fudds include democrats who think they are voting for people who are neutral or even Luke warm on gun issues but not harmful to them.

If you wake them up, "blue dogs" get wiped out as they should be when they support this nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I'm not really worried if he woos the hunters who weren't 2A supporters. It won't make a difference. Its just that we won't be able to bring them over to our side. But, we weren't going to be able to anyway.
See above, I think as much as anything he is trying to keep them out of he fight rather than waking them up. So far, I think he is failing, but we need to help him live up to his full failure potential.

- - - Updated - - -

If a hunter is a 2A supporter, they're in the fight. IF a hunter is not a 2A supporter then they don't care because they know they can keep their shotgun. But, those types weren't getting all up in arms over this crap anyway. Many of them probably even voted for obama. A lot of them want something for "free".

FUDDs don't think they need to fight, because it's not their fight.....They sit on the sidelines and watch us fight back and shake their heads. Fearless Leader is trying to keep them on the sidelines and doesn't want them to see what is happening right before their eyes. He is playing to his FUDD audience. They are so "sleepy" they listen to what he says and don't pay attention to what he is doing or legislation details that will affect them.

Divide and conquer.

ETA: cekim beat me to it.

Handgun owning friend: I dont see the need for an assault weapon

Me: I dont see the need for a handgun.

HOF: but it's my right

Me: so is my AR

HOF: but an AR is not needed

Me: neither is a handgun. Stand and fight for my gun, and I will stand and fight for yours.

Argument over, he saw the light. We explained to him that they want handguns more, but they are focusing on what they think they can win, and will move on to his handgun next. He was a fudd in a way, but a handgun fudd. This guy was asleep and indifferent about the debate, now he is on my side albeit minimally.

Back
Top Bottom