• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is My indoor range Air conditioned?

Any hardos go shoot outside this weekend? 85 degrees is probably my cut off point. Do people in the South just stop shooting in the Summer or do they all go to indoor ranges with AC?

I live in Virginia. Summers are hot and humid here.

As long as you go shooting in the morning, late in the afternoon, or stay in the shade it's not too bad.

I didn’t because we went up to Winnipesaukee for the weekend but I would of if I had nothing going on. I luv shooting in the blistering heat, there is nobody there and I got the whole range to myself. I also luv shooting in the freezing cold dead of winter, I got the whole range to myself.

Why I also will shoot in the rain. I put my Gore-Tex on and enjoy myself. You just approach it with the right mindset. I’m not a “gun golfer” type. Lol!

I shot rifle outside yesterday for an hour. Covered firing line so at least the benches are not in the sun.
Me too....on friday when it was only 90 degrees. Drink lots of water. wear sunscreen and bug repellent. I'd rather shoot outdoors. Hate indoor ranges, you breathe in way too much gunsmoke

Rain don't confront me none. You're under the cover while shooting at most places. It's no big deal.

How are we going to fight the next revolution if u guys only want to shoot in the AC or heated environment??!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Minuteman we are not, lol!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna fight at night when it cools off, duh. Just 'cos we're lazy doesn't mean we're stupid!

We're gonna fight at night when it cools off, duh. Just 'cos we're lazy doesn't mean we're stupid!
My friend u have it all figured out! Wait till night when it cools off....Apparently “we own the night” doesn’t trigger a response in your brain housing group...the people you would be revolting against kinda has the advantage with night vision and FLIR. Looks like you won’t be the next John Connor, duh!

Any hardos go shoot outside this weekend? 85 degrees is probably my cut off point. Do people in the South just stop shooting in the Summer or do they all go to indoor ranges with AC?

My home club, outside of Savannah Georgia, runs matches all summer. We don't have indoor facilities. I shoot regularly at one other facility and semi regularly at a couple others. They're all running their regularly scheduled outdoors matches. The only concession I've seen is that my local club isn't running 3GUN this summer. The MD said it was just too hot to set up that much steel and run around...

I shot indoors Friday night; it was just as hot inside as out. I spent Saturday and Sunday on the beach, and shot pins last night right up until the monsoons started.

Back
Top Bottom