Is it too late to dump our guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it seems that Trump will lose the election ,should we sell our ARs and AKs and other semi autos for what seems like top dollar now or wait till Uncle Joe comes up with some half ass gun laws and they will be worth even more with the last great panick buy . Ammo is non existent now or at least unaffordable. Its only gonna get worst so will anybody even want to buy them. If he wants registration that only leads to future confiscation which means we get nothing for them. A gun buy back will only get us maybe 10 cents on the dollar. I'm not burying them in my backyard ,as that's just stupid, Nobody is going to start a civil war. as with recent history has shown. the balloon has already gone up and nobody accept BLM has any balls to do anything. So I ask. Dump them now or wait?

Lol suit yourself but most people here are going to say "I'll give up my guns, bullets first."

If you think selling your shit is cool or a good idea, you probably picked up the wrong "hobby".

That question is loaded with more false presuppositions than even Chris Wallace could manage.

Clearly you should dump them now. I'll pay twice the going rate of gun buybacks. PM me for FFL.

But seriously, you've been on NES since 2008 and this is all the awareness and comprehension you have to show for it?

Now that it seems that Trump will lose the election ,should we sell our ARs and AKs and other semi autos for what seems like top dollar now or wait till Uncle Joe comes up with some half ass gun laws and they will be worth even more with the last great panick buy . Ammo is non existent now or at least unaffordable. Its only gonna get worst so will anybody even want to buy them. If he wants registration that only leads to future confiscation which means we get nothing for them. A gun buy back will only get us maybe 10 cents on the dollar. I'm not burying them in my backyard ,as that's just stupid, Nobody is going to start a civil war. as with recent history has shown. the balloon has already gone up and nobody accept BLM has any balls to do anything. So I ask. Dump them now or wait?
Not sure if serious... 🤔

Shouldn't this be in the classifieds section?

Guns are money, I sold my ARs and other rifles during other panics and made a good profit only to buy the same guns back a year later at half the price. This time could be different. are you all gonna sit on all that money? If they all get banned ,are you gonna hide in your basement looking at them? I think not. The trick is when to sell. Please don't go with that " from my cold dead fingers" thing. Nobody is gonna die for their AR15.

i apologize to the group......@polska1957 you're a f***ing pussy giving up now. i'll just sit here until....then join the revolution that i've been hearing about for years. lets see if the gun owners of america have been just spewing hot air or are we heading to the hills to organize. my guess is everyone has to work so there will be no revolution.

Guns are money, I sold my ARs and other rifles during other panics and made a good profit only to buy the same guns back a year later at half the price. This time could be different. are you all gonna sit on all that money? If they all get banned ,are you gonna hide in your basement looking at them? I think not. The trick is when to sell. Please don't go with that " from my cold dead fingers" thing. Nobody is gonna die for their AR15.
I don’t have tons of guns and ammo as far as NES standards, but I’m far from wealthy and it’s still a significant investment. I will NOT be giving them up without proper compensation. Neither will I stand for being left defenseless at the mercy of the government and the ghetto goblins

The answer you are looking for is "boating accident. "

I find it interesting that nobody has a real opinion on when to sell, Most of you are from the New England area and have had your second amendment rights completely squashed and nobody even protest. but now tell themselves they will never sell their guns.

Ah. An opportunist I see. Whatever floats your boat. I’m not in this for profit. That’s what business and the markets are for in my mind.
Firearms profiteering can be a little riskier than I’m willing to go.

I find it interesting that nobody has a real opinion on when to sell, Most of you are from the New England area and have had your second amendment rights completely squashed and nobody even protest. but now tell themselves they will never sell their guns.
So if the New England area still includes Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont then Constitutional carry doesn’t count.

I haven’t been on NES today Until now. Someone link me the thread this is clearly parodying. I’m tryna give you the benefit of the doubt op but you sound like a moonbat. Hey guys, maybe this is what the red flag laws are for? Ppl like op. Cause you a f***ed up flavor of crazy boy.

I'd make a parody thread, but the last time I made one, I was banned for two weeks.

As a fellow person of Polish descent, I can say that you've clearly never learned the lessons of 1683, 1794, 1848, 1918, 1939, 1944, or 1980-1989. Spend some time learning Polish history and come back and tell me that guns are worthless investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom