Is it too late to dump our guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I posted my AR builds for sale, I’d get laughed out of town for what I’d be asking for them too, but at least they wouldn’t be crap

@eboos, I would like to see what he's got and what he wants for it though...

1603900906063.png

Yup. It's time. Do it. Definitely dump your guns. Sell them immediately for whatever lowball offer/price you can get for them. This is indeed the time to do it.
PM me for my phone number and I'll make you a cash offer for every gun you own. 😊.
(sarc)

I'm waiting to see a $1200 Glock 22 that costs as much as a nice retail Garand...

View: https://youtu.be/ca9GuwuOVZc

Now that it seems that Trump will lose the election ,should we sell our ARs and AKs and other semi autos for what seems like top dollar now or wait till Uncle Joe comes up with some half ass gun laws and they will be worth even more with the last great panick buy . Ammo is non existent now or at least unaffordable. Its only gonna get worst so will anybody even want to buy them. If he wants registration that only leads to future confiscation which means we get nothing for them. A gun buy back will only get us maybe 10 cents on the dollar. I'm not burying them in my backyard ,as that's just stupid, Nobody is going to start a civil war. as with recent history has shown. the balloon has already gone up and nobody accept BLM has any balls to do anything. So I ask. Dump them now or wait?

Last edited:
Haven't we had enough $3500 bottom-tier ARs already...??? [rofl2]
I could probably sell my (several) Glocks right now - "WITH AMMO INCLUDED! GREAT DEAL FOR THE BUYER!! (yada yada blah blah)" to the highest bidder and retire comfortably to the Cayman Islands or wherever.
My Sigs, Rugers, S&W's and Mossberg should get me through the remainder of this wonderful Civil War we are all enjoying...

Just sayin'

I'm waiting to see a $1200 Glock 22 that costs as much as a nice retail Garand...

Don't you tempt me to list my commemorative 'Boston Bombing Watertown Shootout' Gen2 Glock 22 that may or may not have fired a round into the boat and/or the terrorist. May come with verified certificate, original recoil spring, and home made challenge coin.

F*cking COVID. All the weirdos and FUDDS that have had accounts for years and never post are coming out and posting. Go back to your caves.

OP, I will give you $50 for your AR and $100 for the AK.
Bidding War !! I will give 100 for the AR and 125 for the AK !

Yeah, we really don't need that many guns... My problem is I like variety...

Don't you tempt me to list my commemorative 'Boston Bombing Watertown Shootout' Gen2 Glock 22 that may or may not have fired a round into the boat and/or the terrorist. May come with verified certificate, original recoil spring, and home made challenge coin.
It will be worth much more if it is used to finish the task...

On second thought, I'd love to see a state-sanctioned execution performed using Sean Collier's sidearm...

1603901621386.png

8 pages of OMGODZZZ because some nipple head wants to sell his guns?

There’s a classified section here for selling/buying everyday. Why get roped into the details of his thought process or trolling needs. Sell, don’t sell, go green, don’t go green, WGAF.

I ask a simple question and except for a few people I get all the basement mall ninjas chiming in. Firearms are nothing but property to be bought and sold no different than a pick up or boat. I put my rifles in a gun case go to the range ,shoot some paper put it back in the case and go home. Once a year I go to Maine with my 30-30 and try to shoot a deer, They're nothing but guns, collect single action get bored sell them for 1911's get bored and start collecting lever actions get bored and start collecting milsurps and tired of that an so on and so on. That's the nature of gun collecting and when most of you, if you stay in this hobby long enough, will all realize. Stop fooling yourselves that you're owning them for some great heroic reason, They have been taking our rights away since the 60's and I have heard the same big talk since then. They now tell you where an when to shop, prevent you from going to church or your family funerals,prevent your children from going to school ,tell you what to wear,how far to stand from other people,and everyone just follows in lock step. so stop pretending you all will do something. that time has come and gone and nobody will ever do anything.

Still with the "insults", but no action. Like I said earlier, you ask a troll question on a gun board, you'll get answers like these. I also mentioned that this should be easy for any adult to decide-we're not talking about a house or your IRA here. Sell or don't sell-easy decision.

Me personally, I'm looking around for a decent consignment shop near me where I can unload some things I don't use. At the same time, I'll pick up a P365, and then likely dump my G43 and maybe 26.

7 pages of OMGODZZZ because some nipple head wants to sell his guns?

There’s a classified section here for selling/buying everyday. Why get roped into the details of his thought process. Sell, don’t sell, go green, don’t go green, WGAF.
Oh! My bad. I thought this thread had gone waaaay beyond the OP's intent/motives... [rofl2]

Thread Derailed...
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom