Is it too late to dump our guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that nobody has a real opinion on when to sell, Most of you are from the New England area and have had your second amendment rights completely squashed and nobody even protest. but now tell themselves they will never sell their guns.
The leftist mindset has defeated you. Time to start karma-ing your wares. You wouldn’t want to actually sell them and make a profit off such dangerous weapons of war now would you. How would you sleep at night. bejesus, think of the children!

I find it interesting that nobody has a real opinion on when to sell, Most of you are from the New England area and have had your second amendment rights completely squashed and nobody even protest. but now tell themselves they will never sell their guns.

You sell once you've already upgraded.

Once you've bought your Arsenal and zeroed it, then you sell your WASR. Preferably to a like-minded NESer who doesn't have one. And certainly at a price that's fair to both of you, not a "good profit."

Sheesh.

When I buy a tool, I hold onto it for life. If it's my life or the tool wears out first.
And I don't see the tools of liberty wearing out in my lifetime.
I intend to pass them on to a younger generation.

Sorry to ask a question to what I thought were gun people not mall ninjas, keep telling yourselves your going to give up your family ,fortune and future for an AR15, then go play your video game and take a knee and watch your sports game.

Sorry to ask a question to what I thought were gun people not mall ninjas, keep telling yourselves your going to give up your family ,fortune and future for an AR15, then go play your video game and take a knee and watch your sports game.
While you’ll be doing what exactly?
Spanking you’re monkey?

i think all your LARPing gear should be safe..

F*cking COVID. All the weirdos and FUDDS that have had accounts for years and never post are coming out and posting. Go back to your caves.

OP, I will give you $50 for your AR and $100 for the AK.

$75 and $125 - a cool $200 cash. PM me.

I find it interesting that nobody has a real opinion on when to sell

Ah, of course I do, business man. After investing heavily in a diverse portfolio of defensive assets, my exit strategy is upon assuming room temperature, at which time they will be turned over to trustees of my estate to further administrate.

So if someone has already resolved to take your family, fortune, and future, you don't care to have any means of resisting? There's a word for people like that.

Please Tread on Me.jpg

I love weekend dumpster fire threads.

Specially when they are started by a 12 year member that never posts.

guns? what guns?

I lost all of mine in a tragic boat accident just the other day.... guess I am going to miss the big payday when they do the gun buybacks like they did in Australia and Great Britain

NYers didn't turn in their guns, like hell if we're gonna let them upstage us.

If you have guns you want to sell and are just trying to time the market, now is a good time to dump them. Covid has made them scarce and if you have ammo to sell now is definitely the time.

That's the same attitude that the Australians and British have. Oh well these guns were smashing to have but the gov. wants them back. If you want to sell them "back" then go ahead. I'm not going to make threats on a public forum but there not getting my stuff.

If you have guns you want to sell and are just trying to time the market, now is a good time to dump them. Covid has made them scarce and if you have ammo to sell now is definitely the time.
That's the question is it better now or wait till after? If I sell now an make a tidy profit an Trump wins I can replace at half the cost. If he loses then then the prices could go really sky high and who cares because they'll probably get banned.

Now that it seems that Trump will lose the election ,should we sell our ARs and AKs and other semi autos for what seems like top dollar now or wait till Uncle Joe comes up with some half ass gun laws and they will be worth even more with the last great panick buy . Ammo is non existent now or at least unaffordable. Its only gonna get worst so will anybody even want to buy them. If he wants registration that only leads to future confiscation which means we get nothing for them. A gun buy back will only get us maybe 10 cents on the dollar. I'm not burying them in my backyard ,as that's just stupid, Nobody is going to start a civil war. as with recent history has shown. the balloon has already gone up and nobody accept BLM has any balls to do anything. So I ask. Dump them now or wait?

Yes. By all means sell off everything.

Please let us now how the sell-off goes, and how life in general works out

Geeze, he missed that gun buy back the other fellow on this forum went to by about a week. [rofl2]
So close...[bow]

That's the question is it better now or wait till after? If I sell now an make a tidy profit an Trump wins I can replace at half the cost. If he loses then then the prices could go really sky high and who cares because they'll probably get banned.
As I said before, the SC will be packed In our favor after ACB gets appointed so Joe and co. will have a hard time pushing anything unconstitutional through (hopefully) and even it he does, stuff like that takes time. Just talk of a new AWB will make prices skyrocket I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom