• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it slowing down?

1903Collector

NES Member
I visited three shops down here in the pit area on Saturday, this has been my routine on Saturdays for a few weeks now and the volume of customers seems like it's starting to diminish, anyone else notice similar? Ammo is still tough but all the shops seemed to be pretty well stocked on guns and most other stuff....No primers though.

I stopped making unplanned visits to the LGS when ammo prices doubled.

Maybe the next bolus of "stimulus checks" will bring a new round of first-time gun purchasers?

Watch the stampede resume now that the Dems are flinging every gun (owner) control measure against the wall to see if any stick combined with our $1400 tax redistribution checks hitting the banks...

I stopped making unplanned visits to the LGS when ammo prices doubled.

Maybe the next bolus of "stimulus checks" will bring a new round of first-time gun purchasers?
I liked the use of the word "bolus". I thought I had a decent vocabulary but I had to look that one up. "A rounded mass or a large dose of a substance given by injection for the purpose of rapidly achieving the needed therapeutic"

Ammo availability on any given week drives sales or results in a lack of them. No ammo = less impulse buyers.

Watch the stampede resume now that the Dems are flinging every gun (owner) control measure against the wall to see if any stick combined with our $1400 tax redistribution checks hitting the banks...
I expect nothing if ubc or erpo passed, but if an AW ban reaches the floor, people going fullest of retard will happen. Although I think to some degree some of that market has already been sopped up with "generalized Biden fear" but I think there's a certain sub-category of buyers that will come back for more on a more emerging threat...

Back
Top Bottom