Is it just me?

Same answer I gave on your deleted thread - I wouldn't disparage another veteran, regardless of walk of life, if they're trying to get care at the same shithole VA the rest of us have to deal with.

Or is anybody else noticing the trannies and weirdo showing up in the VA Hospital waiting rooms!
JFC! I sure am glad I am not on active today.
The military is the largest provider of tranny surgeries and hormone therapy in the country.

The military is the largest provider of tranny surgeries and hormone therapy in the country.
NFW! I'm a live and let live person, not caring how people want to live their lives so long as it doesn't affect me or harm others. Public paying for trans surgery etc., especially within the military, is completely absurd and IMHO corrupt taking of our tax dollars and contrary to the military's mission.

Want to do something regarding gender? Pay for it.

Then there are the mentally disabled that never served. .Gov is paying for those surgeries and hormones too.

I’m curious what the percentage of trannies is that actually go all the way and chop the dick and balls. I bet it’s really low since I firmly believe most trannies are just playing for the attention and special status it gives them. They don’t really think they are females

NFW! I'm a live and let live person, not caring how people want to live their lives so long as it doesn't affect me or harm others. Public paying for trans surgery etc., especially within the military, is completely absurd and IMHO corrupt taking of our tax dollars and contrary to the military's mission.

Want to do something regarding gender? Pay for it.
This. Skysoldier can't even get VA dental work done, but trannies can get whatever they want. WTF!

americanmilitarynews.com

DoD spent $15 million on transgender medical treatment for 1,892 troops over 5 years

The Department of Defense has spent $15 million on treatment for transgender service members, including $3.1 million for surgeries for those service
americanmilitarynews.com
americanmilitarynews.com
www.military.com

Army To Provide Gender Transition Care, Surgeries for Transgender Soldiers

The Army's new policy follows President Biden's executive order repealing a Trump-era ban on transgender troops.
www.military.com
www.military.com

And the boneheads wonder why recruiting military-wide is way off !!!!

Back
Top Bottom