Is it just me, or is this game a bit ominous?

ochmude

Marine Veteran
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am waaaaay far from being the tin foil hat type, but this just struck me as a bit ominous. Just now I was browsing around on Amazon for 360 games I might be interested in, and I came across a new Rainbow 6 game scheduled to be released at the end of the year.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots, Team Rainbow faces a new and very real threat called the "True Patriots," a highly-trained, well-organized revolutionary group that claim the American government is irrevocably corrupted by greedy politicians and corporate special interests. The True Patriots will do whatever it takes to reclaim their country. Playing as Rainbow, players will face critical scenarios that will require them to make tough ethical decisions in order to stop this new breed of terrorists.
Almost seems like something The Onion would come up with, but this is a legit game.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I used to love the old Rainbow 6 games. If its good I will probably play it [rofl]. The way I see it the theme is just a vehicle for a strategic FPS WWII has been done too many times [grin]

I am waaaaay far from being the tin foil hat type, but this just struck me as a bit ominous. Just now I was browsing around on Amazon for 360 games I might be interested in, and I came across a new Rainbow 6 game scheduled to be released at the end of the year.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots

Almost seems like something The Onion would come up with, but this is a legit game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting the morality standards for tomorrows brownshirts. Look on the bright side it wasn't that long ago that the idea of a pro freedom insurgency in this country would have been laughed off by almost everyone, now it is in pop culture. Wolverines.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So let me get this straight, the bad guys are constitutionalist militia men? WOW.......**** them

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since he started writing the Intel Community has always had him pegged as a 'Ghost Writer' - he was a realtor before he wrote "The Hunt for Red October".

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a highly-trained, well-organized revolutionary group that claim the American government is irrevocably corrupted by greedy politicians and corporate special interests
Hey, I resemble that remark! [smile]

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They know that young people play a lot of video games and the bulk of our military is comprised of these video game players. This is how they will begin to de-sensitize the solider to get them used to the idea of shooting American civilians.

Group buy on tinfoil hats and kevlar copies of the Constitution?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
<tinfoil> According to Alex Jones, there is a bunch of stuff coming down the line like this. Also, tv shows and/or movies that mock the founding fathers </tinfoil>

soloman02

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Can you play as the Patriots?
I believe you can in multiplayer. I won't be picking this up. The last one I played and liked was Raven Shield. Played Vegas and Vegas II but they didn't feel right on the PC.

Top Bottom