• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it a bad thing?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Is it a bad thing to be in Disneyworld with the family, but secretly wishing I was back home so I could attend the Hanson Machine Gun Shoot? Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great time down here, but I'd rather be shooting fully automatic weapons. I was in the stores of Downtown Disney today where they have all the corney Mickey stuff and I was thinking that Mickey holding an AR or AK would make an awesome t-shirt. [smile]

I guess I'm just a hopeless gun nut. [wink]

Not to mention that my Dad is staying at my house and he emailed me yesterday saying that my CMP M1 Carbine showed up. DAMN!!! Now I can't wait to get home!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better I'm missing it too. Lack of funds and juist plain wayyy too much to do this weekend while I have the time off work has taken priority.[sad]

Yep- talk about mixed emotions....had some myself...

Supposed to go to the in-laws' to move some stuff and then go to SW Shooting Sports Center....holy land for a newer revo nut like myself....

wife is REALLY sick though, plans cancelled to go there....

Off to Hanson one of my buddies and I went!

What fun- 1st time I ever shot full auto I used auto-burst tech.'s 12 gauge Daewoo 20 round shotgun...pissah and then some.

Dug deeper into the wallet than intended and shot another fellow's M60- even more fun.... them van's didn't stand a chance.

Saw a GE minigun in action for the first time in my life. My only thought other than giddy laugther was DAMN.

RR1- hope you had fun in Disney- I've got a big smile on up here for ya!

Greg

I don't think it's a bad thing, a few weeks back I was at my nephews first communion and all I could think of was that it was great range weather. Shootings in the blood, nothing we can do about it.

Don't sweat it. I'm down at Disney at least once a year for a week and sometimes again for long wekends. (we own a Disney timeshare) Just makes coming home to the loved ones (your guns) that much nicer.
Besides, you gotta do that family thing every once and a while. The kid's faces make it all worth while.

Back
Top Bottom