• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is he still your President?

is-donald-trump-your-president-are-you-au-s-citizen-do-13021534.png

He is the president only.... because he is not shitlery. He has outstripped my expectations but then again I set the bar pretty low.... and bitching about him isn't going to do any good regardless.

I also doubt that the GOP would have the balls to swap him out next go, and chances are it'll be lieawatha vs him and the screeching and voter fraud will be " bigly tremendous" on the part of the moonbats.... also watch out for dems to try to prop up a sock puppet independent to siphon votes away from him...

The reality is most of us in NE have no control over this. So we can really only sit back, have some covfefe, and hamberders for lunch... [rofl]

-Mike

Ain't going to be "Lieawatha". Guaranteed.

The bad news it will be someone worse.

When Government "Workers" shed tears, I laugh my ass off.

They suck, should be fired, and look for REAL JOBS.
yup to many people "work" off the government tit. The crying, the "omg what about their families" well where's the outrage when a business closes. Because it was sent overseas

I would settle for reduction by natural attrition. No new hires in job categories that are not essential to the core functions of the government.

As the government shrinks either offload the work to the states or simplify and become more efficient until the function withers away.

So, first off, the bumpstock ban lies squarely on the shoulders of the NR-f***in-A. If it wasn't for that, Trump would be seen as having had a positive effect for gun owners. Everyone's forgetting that he rolled back all the Obama-era bullshit edicts like the one that stripped senior citizens of gun rights because they received Social Security and had designated someone else to manage their finances. Even the ATF seemed to be moving in the right direction; approving NFA applications, bringing back eforms, etc.

I blame the NRA completely for the bumpstock bullshit. As gun owners, we need to get our own house in order and clean up the NRA. After that then we can hopefully make some positive gains without constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.
So Trump can’t think on his feet and tell Lapieceofcrap and Chris Cocks to go to hell with the bump stock bullshit, grow a pair of balls and stick up for your 5 million members and stop infringing on them?????? At the end of the day Trump pushed this BS! And let’s not forget “take the guns/property first then due process”

So Trump can’t think on his feet and tell Lapieceofcrap and Chris Cocks to go to hell with the bump stock bullshit, grow a pair of balls and stick up for your 5 million members and stop infringing on them?????? At the end of the day Trump pushed this BS! And let’s not forget “take the guns/property first then due process”
I think Trump is taking his cues from the NRA and the NRA hasn’t exactly walked the walk on “No compromise.”

Right, that was my point. Why is he listening to the NRA???? It would be nice if he said to The NRA “ok, let me check in with GOA and see what they have to say and we will get this sorted out.”

Right, that was my point. Why is he listening to the NRA???? It would be nice if he said to The NRA “ok, let me check in with GOA and see what they have to say and we will get this sorted out.”
I think he believes the NRA tripe that they’re the voice of gun owners and the 2A.

I’m more upset with the NRA than Trump and if I owned a company that manufactured bump stocks I’d be looking at legal means to go after the NRA.

Granted a lawyer might laugh me out of his office.

I think he believes the NRA tripe that they’re the voice of gun owners and the 2A.

I’m more upset with the NRA than Trump and if I owned a company that manufactured bump stocks I’d be looking at legal means to go after the NRA.

Granted a lawyer might laugh me out of his office.
Trump is no expert on firearms or laws. He's a CEO who expects his advisors to be experts in certain fields, give him their input and then he makes a decision.

yup to many people "work" off the government tit. The crying, the "omg what about their families" well where's the outrage when a business closes. Because it was sent overseas
Can't remember ever having a job that I didn't or couldn't get layoff from. Also don't remember getting back pay when getting back.

Besides bumpstocks are a stupid novelty and as such a dumb hill to die on.

This.

He got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the bench, that is enormous. You guys expect him to give a shit about bump stocks when the NRA doesn't even care? And yeah, he's going to take his cues from the NRA, he's not a Molon Labe keyboard warrior.

Absafrigginloutely love him. Best President I've seen in 40+ years . Zero Fu&&'s given and balls of steel both domestically and in world affairs .He's a true iconoclast. . he's also the first politician I've ever seen do what he said he would do when elected

Back
Top Bottom