Is he still your President?

Evadd

NES Member
Donald Trump says he’s open to Dianne Feinstein’s assault weapons age limit – or even a ban

Sen. Dianne Feinstein got a high-profile boost for her new legislation to raise the minimum age for purchasing assault rifles.

President Donald Trump raised the issue, unprompted, during a roughly hour-long televised meeting with Feinstein and other members of Congress Wednesday afternoon at the White House. “I think it’s something you have to think about,” Trump said at the gathering to discuss school safety. “It doesn’t make sense that I have to wait until I’m 21 to get a handgun but I can get this weapon at 18,” he added, referring to assault rifles.

I admit I do the same thing as Trump. I think he is the king of hyperbole and also says things to people to get them to shut up. Unfortunately for him, as president people want you to be exact and literal. That's where I see the problem. Every time he says he's the greatest or his policy and what he's done is the best I think he means he's doing exceptionally well but not literally "the best". I could be way off but that's how I view it.

Of course, President Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. Just look at the new Gillette ad on toxic masculinity, you don't think that's a shot at the President and us? Had my car washed this morning and forgot to remove my deplorable magnetic bumper sticker, it's gone. Oh well, I ordered two more.

unfortunately, right, wrong or just plain stupid he is the potus until he is voted out or he has completed two terms or impeached.

What exactly has Trump done for gun owners in the US? "At least it wasn't Clinton" isn't enough. NO national reciprocity, NO enforcement of the FOPA, states like CA NJ NY & MA continue to take away our constitutional rights. Gun owners seem to have fallen off his radar. This after he promised to stand up for us after the NRA endorsed him and millions of gun owners voted for him. Sad!

As long as he occupies the white house, yeah he's the president.

That's also an article from f***in February of 2018.
U would be crazy to think he WOULDNT sign what was put in front of him...u would be doubling down on stupid and crazy if u think the NRA will save the day.

What exactly has Trump done for gun owners in the US? "At least it wasn't Clinton" isn't enough. NO national reciprocity, NO enforcement of the FOPA, states like CA NJ NY & MA continue to take away our constitutional rights. Gun owners seem to have fallen off his radar. This after he promised to stand up for us after the NRA endorsed him and millions of gun owners voted for him. Sad!

So, first off, the bumpstock ban lies squarely on the shoulders of the NR-f***in-A. If it wasn't for that, Trump would be seen as having had a positive effect for gun owners. Everyone's forgetting that he rolled back all the Obama-era bullshit edicts like the one that stripped senior citizens of gun rights because they received Social Security and had designated someone else to manage their finances. Even the ATF seemed to be moving in the right direction; approving NFA applications, bringing back eforms, etc.

I blame the NRA completely for the bumpstock bullshit. As gun owners, we need to get our own house in order and clean up the NRA. After that then we can hopefully make some positive gains without constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.

He is the president. He was also a self serving, money grubbing, ass before he was elected and probably will be long after.

I long ago thought he should have been arrested for tax evasion and fraud and my opinion of him has really only gone down since then.

He is the president. He was also a self serving, money grubbing, ass before he was elected and probably will be long after.

I long ago thought he should have been arrested for tax evasion and fraud and my opinion of him has really only gone down since then.

Not that it's any consolation, but when talking about politicians, what else is f**king new? And the alternative was...

He's not a politician, he's a Capitalist and a businessman. Tax evasion? I'm sure he has an Army of accountants and tax pro's who compile and file his tax returns. So you and the Dems want him to release his tax returns?

Not that it's any consolation, but when talking about politicians, what else is f**king new? And the alternative was...
Trump interrupted the left's plan for total control and unrestrained power to completely change America. That means coming after YOU, ME and every other Patriotic American, white conservative.

Trump interrupted the left's plan for total control and unrestrained power to completely change America. That means coming after YOU, ME and every other Patriotic American, white conservative.
Remember, Trump drives the leftists crazy and their vitriolic hatred of him has caused them to lose their minds and concentrate 24/7 on TDS.

He's not a politician, he's a Capitalist and a businessman. Tax evasion? I'm sure he has an Army of accountants and tax pro's who compile and file his tax returns. So you and the Dems want him to release his tax returns?

Could care less if he released them. For years he took double payments when he declared a company bankrupt. A corporate one and a personal one and managed to cover it. Compared to a lot of the stuff people in here scream corruption about, the things he has done business wise make most of that look like robbing the take a penny tray. I have tough he was scum since the 80's and really all he has done since is managed to grow the scale.

As I told my wife on election day, i hope Hillary loses, but I am pretty much pissed regardless of who wins, just for different reasons. It is like voting for a Republican Governor here in MA. They suck, but letting a Dem in is better how?

Could care less if he released them. For years he took double payments when he declared a company bankrupt. A corporate one and a personal one and managed to cover it. Compared to a lot of the stuff people in here scream corruption about, the things he has done business wise make most of that look like robbing the take a penny tray. I have tough he was scum since the 80's and really all he has done since is managed to grow the scale.
So they IRS and the NY Revenue Dept. missed this double dipping?

As I told my wife on election day, i hope Hillary loses, but I am pretty much pissed regardless of who wins, just for different reasons. It is like voting for a Republican Governor here in MA. They suck, but letting a Dem in is better how?

The lesser of two evils is just that. I've said it before, I don't love the situation, but the alternative was unthinkable. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. Dammit!!

Back
Top Bottom