Is EBOLA in our future?

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Illegals are sneaking into this country from places that don’t even offer vaccinations. It was only a matter of time before they brought diseases here that we eradicated. I know first hand what what the vaccinations do. My niece got some shots about 3 years ago. She was normal, healthy and happy before. About two days later she started having convulsions. Now at five years old she’s been diagnosed with autism. She barely functions now. It’s sad to see her that way. What’s retarded is listening to the government saying it’s safe. I’ve never read infowars.
Correlation is not causation. Sorry to hear about your niece.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Illegals are sneaking into this country from places that don’t even offer vaccinations. It was only a matter of time before they brought diseases here that we eradicated. I know first hand what what the vaccinations do. My niece got some shots about 3 years ago. She was normal, healthy and happy before. About two days later she started having convulsions. Now at five years old she’s been diagnosed with autism. She barely functions now. It’s sad to see her that way. What’s retarded is listening to the government saying it’s safe. I’ve never read infowars.
Sorry, and I don't mean this as a personal attack but if you believe autism is caused by vaccines, then you are a retard. No offense.

If you do not want to vaccinate your kids, kindly keep the filthy disease bag little shits away from my kids.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Historically speaking conditions are such that a pandemic of one sort or another is highly likely.......its been a very long time since the last one and the population has grown significantly over the last 100 years

Throw in porous/open borders and airline travel around the world and BAM

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Historically speaking conditions are such that a pandemic of one sort or another is highly likely.......its been a very long time since the last one and the population has grown significantly over the last 100 years

Throw in porous/open borders and airline travel around the world and BAM
yeah the next one is going to be really big.

The last big one that affected developed countries was the 1918 flu. If a similarly virulent flu strain broke out now with those mortality rates, and assuming the yearly flu shot didn't guess that strain correctly, open borders, air travel.....it would be a truly catastrophic event.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, and I don't mean this as a personal attack but if you believe autism is caused by vaccines, then you are a retard. No offense.

If you do not want to vaccinate your kids, kindly keep the filthy disease bag little shits away from my kids.
Calling someone a retard is a personal attack. My children are grown, so not my child. My niece, why don’t you read what I wrote. Since 1990 autism has skyrocketed 1000%. The preservative
thimerosal Is 50% mercury. Do you have a better explanation? Idiots like you blindly follow whatever the government says.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0

Of course if vaccines work and you vaccinate your kids, what do you have to worry about?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please, Jesus, let Elizabeth Warren be the first in the USA with it!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Calling someone a retard is a personal attack. My children are grown, so not my child. My niece, why don’t you read what I wrote. Since 1990 autism has skyrocketed 1000%. The preservative
thimerosal Is 50% mercury. Do you have a better explanation? Idiots like you blindly follow whatever the government says.
There hasn't been thimerosal in kiddy vaccinations for awhile now.

Reactions: AHM

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There hasn't been thimerosal in kiddy vaccinations for awhile now.
My sister is convinced the vaccinations made my niece sick. Who am I to tell her it isn't true. There's a lot of convincing information out there. Im not asking anyone to believe. If it ever happened a family member of yours, you'd want answers.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My sister is convinced the vaccinations made my niece sick. Who am I to tell her it isn't true. There's a lot of convincing information out there. Im not asking anyone to believe. If it ever happened a family member of yours, you'd want answers.
I don't blame you I would want answers too, but I don't think the vaccine thing is the end all be all, although one thing that is concerning is it seems like kids get double the amount of the friggin things that we did.... including possibly some new ones. Like this crap with the girls and pushing of gardasil, seems like more of a moneymaking
machine for the manufacturer than an utter medical necessity.

One problem with the vaccine BS though is knuckleheads aren't vaccinating their kids at all, and stupid diseases like measles, etc, are coming back from this behavior.

-Mike

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I don't blame you I would want answers too, but I don't think the vaccine thing is the end all be all, although one thing that is concerning is it seems like kids get double the amount of the friggin things that we did.... including possibly some new ones. Like this crap with the girls and pushing of gardasil, seems like more of a moneymaking
machine for the manufacturer than an utter medical necessity.

One problem with the vaccine BS though is knuckleheads aren't vaccinating their kids at all, and stupid diseases like measles, etc, are coming back from this behavior.

-Mike
Now they want to give them 40 vaccine cocktails by the time they are 6 months. It's insane.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

this is just the sort of bullshit we should NOT tolerate on NES.
You actually trust the government and big pharma???
Neighbor across the street had a young kid. got him vaccinated, he ended up with a fever. a week later, he started acting autistic.....and stayed that way.
If there is so much anecodtal evidence, and the "scientists" just dismiss it without proper investigation....then those scientists are bad ones.

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Neighbor across the street had a young kid. got him vaccinated, he ended up with a fever. a week later, he started acting autistic.....and stayed that way.
If there is so much anecodtal evidence, and the "scientists" just dismiss it without proper investigation....then those scientists are bad ones.
No. Scientists don’t just dismiss it. There have been numerous studies investigating whether there is a link between autism and vaccination. None of the studies have been able to find a link. The results of those studies have been published in peer reviewed journals.

Years back there was one journal article claiming to have found a link. That author was found to have faked his data.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry.....I couldnt resist

View: https://youtu.be/IMtvnAmfuf8

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My niece got the fever within 48hrs. Within a week she was lethargic. Please anyone here with a better answer. I’m willing to listen.

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My niece got the fever within 48hrs. Within a week she was lethargic. Please anyone here with a better answer. I’m willing to listen.
There are thousands of MD/PhD researchers working day and night to find the causes of autism. They are driven by the knowledge of the suffering. Many of them have relatives who suffer from the disease. They also know that if they find the cause they will likely get a Nobel prize. Those folks know far more about the disease than you or I. They know far more about biology, medicine, and vaccines than you or I. And they will tell you that they don't know what causes autism, except to say that they have seen no evidence that vaccinations cause autism.

Anyone who tells you that they know what causes autism is a liar. Right now no one does.

Here is an example of a study of over 16,000 individuals with autism: Meta-analysis of GWAS of over 16,000 individuals with autism spectrum disorder highlights a novel locus at 10q24.32 and a significant overlap with ... - PubMed - NCBI

If you search PubMed for "autism", you will get 48,000 hits. Many, many researchers are studying autism. I know you want a cure yesterday, but sadly that just won't happen. Many diseases are stunningly hard to diagnose, prevent, and treat, but psychiatric diseases are particularly difficult.

What you saw was a time point correlation. But correlation does not equal causation, and the fact is that autism symptoms present at the same age when children are vaccinated, but that doesn't imply that vaccination caused autism.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know first hand what what the vaccinations do. My niece got some shots about 3 years ago. She was normal, healthy and happy before. About two days later she started having convulsions. Now at five years old she’s been diagnosed with autism. She barely functions now. It’s sad to see her that way. What’s retarded is listening to the government saying it’s safe. I’ve never read infowars.
my neighbor had almost the same story, kid was vaccinated, a week later had a bad fever....then after that...severe autism.

I do not believe it was a random occurrence.

Top Bottom