Is EBOLA in our future?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, not a chance.

Ebola virus is transmitted among humans through close and direct physical contact with infected bodily fluids, the most infectious being blood, faeces and vomit. The Ebola virus has also been detected in breast milk, urine and semen.
Literally a third world problem.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Ebola tends to stay confined were it is in Africa due to the insane hygiene practices used where the outbreaks occur and spread.

People will literally hug, embrace, touch, handle, etc, dead bodies whove died from the virus with zero protection. No gloves, nothing. And the reason is they don't believe the experts when they explain how its spread. They have their own local version of germ theory from 2000 years ago.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ebola tends to stay confined were it is in Africa due to the insane hygiene practices used where the outbreaks occur and spread.

People will literally hug, embrace, touch, handle, etc, dead bodies whove died from the virus with zero protection. No gloves, nothing. And the reason is they don't believe the experts when they explain how its spread. They have their own local version of germ theory from 2000 years ago.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few years ago a woman doctor that was treating ebola patients flew back to Atlanta and was infected with it.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope, not a chance.

Ebola virus is transmitted among humans through close and direct physical contact with infected bodily fluids, the most infectious being blood, faeces and vomit. The Ebola virus has also been detected in breast milk, urine and semen.

Literally a third world problem.
So you're admitting that Ebola would thrive/explode in places like San Fran and other progressive cities that have tens of thousands of homeless that shit/piss on sidewalks, live in tent/similar "cities" and practice little/no hygene

LA iirc is incapable of picking up trash so its piling up on the streets.....rats, fleas typhus....

Flea-borne typhus outbreak, rats taking over Los Angeles city buildings

Sadly its going to take an actual pandemic/terrorist attack to actually get shit done at the border/address the immigration bs that dems and rino's have foisted on us.

Once kids start dying and the major transmission vector is the schools the sheep will bleat for a solution

Its so sad that soooo many people cant learn the easy way

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you're admitting that Ebola would thrive/explode in places like San Fran and other progressive cities that have tens of thousands of homeless that shit/piss on sidewalks, live in tent/similar "cities" and practice little/no hygene

LA iirc is incapable of picking up trash so its piling up on the streets.....rats, fleas typhus....

Sadly its going to take an actual pandemic/terrorist attack to actually get shit done at the border/address the immigration bs that dems and rino's have foisted on us.

Once kids start dying and the major transmission vector is the schools the sheep will bleat for a solution

You're probably right. Then the left will blame Trump for not doing enough about it. Measles, TB etc is coming in from our southern border. Yet no one talks about it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Years ago I recall watching a doc on AIDS in Africa, those infected were told to use condoms to slow the spread but some local nitwit convinced them all they had to do to get rid of HIV/AIDS was to bang a virgin(consent be damned). If it didn't take after the first virgin just keep smashing away at virgins until you feel better, sort of like walking it off I suppose.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

And you really think that solution will involve a change to this countries immigration policy? I'm just curious to see how they manage to blame an Ebola outbreak in the u.s. on middle aged white men.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Government officials at Ellis Island screened people for contagious diseases and mental health defects. Immigrants were placed in delousing chambers as well. These "OMG I f*cking love science" liberals seemed to forget that contagious diseases and mass migrations don't turn out well.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Years ago I recall watching a doc on AIDS in Africa, those infected were told to use condoms to slow the spread but some local nitwit convinced them all they had to do to get rid of HIV/AIDS was to bang a virgin(consent be damned). If it didn't take after the first virgin just keep smashing away at virgins until you feel better, sort of like walking it off I suppose.
This was the accepted cure for syphilis and gonorrhea in the US and UK about 125 years ago as well.

R

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
And you really think that solution will involve a change to this countries immigration policy? I'm just curious to see how they manage to blame an Ebola outbreak in the u.s. on middle aged white men.
That is easy.

White men didnt want these immigrants, they pushed them all to live together in unsanitary conditions, thanks to budget cuts from the orange man, instead of spreading them around the country.

There you go.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is easy.

White men didnt want these immigrants, they pushed them all to live together in unsanitary conditions, thanks to budget cuts from the orange man, instead of spreading them around the country.

There you go.
Sad that it really is that easy. Someone will push that bs and no matter how ridiculous or illogical it is, next thing you know Im hearing my aunt or somebody at work regurgitating it.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We know Ebola is contagious through ‘casual’ contact. Meaning you don’t need to play tonsil hockey like mono.

What the hell are we even taking a chance for?

Ebola also mutates, it comes into contact with something here that it would never see in Africa and we could be in a world of hurt.

Let’s say we have an outbreak here, how many of our ‘friends’ that want open borders would allow flights from the US into their countries?

Again, what the hell are we even taking a chance for?

Ebola can live on surfaces for almost 2 weeks, in water for almost 1 week. HIV begins to die immediately upon exposure to air.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This was the accepted cure for syphilis and gonorrhea in the US and UK about 125 years ago as well.
I really doubt it. Even if it were, virgins were not freely available for the smashing in Victorian England, notorious for its prudery and sexual constraint.

Reactions: AHM

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Something with a mortality rate on par with the pan/epidemics of the early 20th century would result in the general population having no palate for the BS that caused it overnight....

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've often said that terrorism coming across the borders as illegal aliens was a threat. Infecting people with communicable diseases and sending them here is a real concern.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've often said that terrorism coming across the borders as illegal aliens was a threat. Infecting people with communicable diseases and sending them here is a real concern.
You don't need nukes to devastate a country. A mass mailing of a few million, say, nice facial wipes with a convincing "you have been chosen to receive a free sample" message would work pretty well. The payload would be something nasty from deep in the national biolabs.

Top Bottom