Is a Ferrari worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't know shit about a ferrari but I've driven a 4runner for almost 10 years and I'll probably never buy anything else. First was an '01 SR5 and I bought an '11 SR5 almost a year ago.

And wait a second; if you were initially considering a 4runner, what changed where you are now considering a ferrari?! [laugh]
Just sayin'... a 4runner is an excellent year-round vehicle (especially if you live where it may snow/ sleet/ice...) and you can take it off-road, on ORV beaches (I live on Cape Cod). With a Ferrari you're pretty limited as to it's usefulness as a DD. Am I just feeding the troll at this point?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Buy the right one, wait 50 years, profit.

I've heard people that can't really afford them get these huge 10 year+ loans, drive them for 6months to a year and then sell them for what they paid for since the depreciation doesn't happen with them that quick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of those, 'If you have to ask...' questions. Of course a Ferrari is worth it. But you, like a member of the bourgeoisie wondering whether they should upgrade from the cattle section of a plane, are asking the wrong question entirely.

The question you really want to ask yourself is: Which Ferrari lets people know that you are not a self-indulgent wiener with too much bloody money?

When you can answer that question, then - maybe - you should be able to buy a Ferrari. Then, Saturday nights won't be the loneliest day of the week.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Get the T4R. You won't be disappointed, though the handling isn't quite up to Ferrari's standards.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hoping to find a fat girl to slurp my eel
Since they are great vehicles with outstanding off road capability I'd recommend the Ferrari. Go pick it out , grab a video camera and drive immediately to your local mud hole/ off road/ power lines type situation. Hit record and have fun. Post to youtube and become an overnight trending sensation!

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Doug DeMuro on YouTube actually answers lots of questions like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

dw617

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ferrari.. Yawn...

For the same price you could get a couple of really nice vintage 911's and have plenty left over for some nice rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom