Iron Glock

please PM user Johnson - he has all the information you are looking for, and would be happy to sell you a kit.

I appreciate the mention and being noticed, but unfortunately I do NOT have any clue what this thread is, where to get a "kit" or anything about what is going on here. To be honest I don't even like Glocks.

As for you mister massBRS, I'd appreciate it if you gave the correct information out in the future.

I appreciate the mention and being noticed, but unfortunately I do NOT have any clue what this thread is, where to get a "kit" or anything about what is going on here. To be honest I don't even like Glocks.

As for you mister massBRS, I'd appreciate it if you gave the correct information out in the future.

oh snap - tell me he PMed you?!

massBRS, this wasn't funny, witty, clever or cute. It wasn't a "good idea" it was just stupid. I guess you managed to bump the thread but you accomplished literally nothing and just made yourself look like an idiot. Good job on your "trollception" you clearly succeeded in whatever it was you were attempting, I sure got "****ed up" by him PMing me something I couldn't respond to.

massBRS, this wasn't funny, witty, clever or cute. It wasn't a "good idea" it was just stupid. I guess you managed to bump the thread but you accomplished literally nothing and just made yourself look like an idiot. Good job on your "trollception" you clearly succeeded in whatever it was you were attempting, I sure got "****ed up" by him PMing me something I couldn't respond to.

He's gone

Boris how do you find the time and how do you come up with these things? Plus a million to ya!

Another point is getting lost here. It's not a one of pistol, I spend most of my time trying to figure out a procedure and materials that would consistently produce the same thing. Anyone can build a one of build and tune it to do the job. Doing it repeatedly and consistently is the point. Anyone can do it. I will refine steps if something is not clear, but what I want to get through is that it's not rocket science or luck, it's a process with well outlined steps from point A to point B, and anyone can repeat those steps.

FWIW, that's the goal that drove Mastering the Art of French Cooking.

Last I heard he was involved in the Ru vs Uke kerfuffle.
Also wondering if you can turn a Glock into a shovel. Maybe better option.

Back
Top Bottom