• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iron Glock II - Natasha, I shrunk my Glock!

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
.. no, no, the pistol, THE PISTOL!!!

OK, obviously it's too hard to build full size pistols because the ratio of pistol weight divided by the area of balls produces divide of zero error in mAss. I don't know if this pistol is big enough for m*******s to grab with one hand while clasping "Marsha's Guide to Living" with the other.

I give you Daisy-1, the smaller, more violent kit for Glock 26/27/33 subcompact slides, easily hidden in cavities of body and car. It is made to be airsofted because let's face it, your hands are tooled for dick only, so trimming plastic with x-acto and safety "scissors" is pinnacle of your achievement of skill.

This kit is harder to build. Smaller size means you need to work harder, which you know all about. An error of 1 millimeter is greater percentage of your tiny hands.

ds17.jpg~original

This build is similar to building Marigold for adroit comrade. I will just highlight some parts because I'm on the last bottle of cheap booze found somewhere.

First you close the handle grip. Note that in this kit there is that hole where mag stop goes. It's not a complete hole, just big enough to look and see how to make bigger hole and in which direction to file to expand the hole. To do this you need to insert magazine to see where notch is and have all three parts welded together.

ds01.jpg~original

The front, fore-piece looks identical to Marigold but it's shorter.

ds02.jpg~original

The aft-piece is identical to Marigold aft piece and is finished the same way.

Here are three pieces setup on the welding jig:

ds03.jpg~original

Now. the insert is slightly different here. It's flat, thicker. The slide stop it glides over it. To weld it in, I don't use three holes, just two.

ds04.jpg~original

To find its place, I use jig (because it's easy to build many pistols) The distance between edges is 93.5 mm. I think.

ds05.jpg~original

ds06.jpg~original

ds07.jpg~original

ds08.jpg~original

ds09.jpg~original

Then weld and grind:

ds18.jpg~original

ds11.jpg~original

To mark hole for slide stop, another ruler jig:

ds12.jpg~original

ds13.jpg~original

When hole is cut, the slide stop literally glides over the spring stop.

ds14.jpg~original

.... sheet man, almost forgot this picture. This Glock pistol to compare full size frame with subcompacts:

ds16.jpg~original

Here are some videos. One is slower than other. If you stare long enough you could see UFO going across the screen.

I am shooting fotey. There is no mag catch. I hold HIGH CAPACITY magazine full of deadly bullets and cartridges and shit with my small finger and sheer will power. It does not hurt, is gawky to hold.

[video=youtube_share;ANMtwmZQ6N4]http://youtu.be/ANMtwmZQ6N4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;zzcmRjcsz5E]http://youtu.be/zzcmRjcsz5E[/video]​

This is one of those instances where you guys get to peek in on this man's ingenuity.

It's only a mesmerizing glimpse. If you knew half the shit that was involved with his ability to forge complicated (or... not so complicated) mechanical assemblies from generic raw materials, you'd be in complete awe.

This is one of those instances where you guys get to peek in on this man's ingenuity.

It's only a mesmerizing glimpse. If you knew half the shit that was involved with his ability to forge complicated (or... not so complicated) mechanical assemblies from generic raw materials, you'd be in complete awe.
This teases like overpriced dancing whore at strip club.

But can he tie a cherry stem in a knot without using his hands?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Yeh when are we having a build party??

I have no idea, I have asked if anyone would host, 1 or any number and so far I found no one. As a matter of fact there is really no interest from MA, 0, none, in the last two months. I'm headed to motherland for the next three weeks, so that's that.

It can't be price because the lowest priced kit is $50. If you got an emaciated cat and a half of moldy ramen left to eat, I'd give you a free kit provided you take pictures as you build it and post it somewhere. Here is GB ad for $260 slide: Glock 22 complete slide, right now and there have been even better deals like $220 shipped. For less than $300 you can get a Glock that Marsha does not know about it. Do people want to pay $800 for a documented Glock? [thinking] I guess so.

In terms of kits, if you got a Glock, any Glock that shoots 9/40 or 357, there are kits for full, comp and subcomp frames. $0 and you have insurance that it will never be taken away from you.

There is also the Glock design contest. Top place gets three prizes among which are $100, kits, jigs, ... etc. 433 views, 1 submission [laugh]

I don't know guys, may be I'm wrong but I sense a serious lack of motivation. [laugh]

I'm thinking that I could host a glock build party. I have everything (welders, grinders,...etc). The only issue is space, I would have to cap it at about 10 people.

Back
Top Bottom