• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iraq veteran/police officer s*** on the SAFE act

I'd really like shake that kids hand... Ok i'd give him a hug too (no homo).
Wonder if we can send it to the safety commitee. Let em get a look a what a real American looks like.

Last edited:
My only problem with this video is he didn't then pick up the microphone and drop it to the floor as he walked away *like a boss*

I liked at the end can we have some quiet in the chambers so we can carry on. How about sit down ahole shut up and let people applause this guy instead of you giving him he bums rush out the door.

Good speech but it's falling def ears. All the gun grabbers have an agenda and only drastic actions, not words, may "persuade" them to stop shitting on our Second Amendment.

Good speech but it's falling def ears. All the gun grabbers have an agenda and only drastic actions, not words, may "persuade" them to stop shitting on our Second Amendment.

Yup, until these traitors and thats what they are face serious consequences for their unconstitutional actions our rights will continue to be infringed upon.

His speech was very good but as Big Red said they will just ignore our words as they have time and time again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom