Iran plot to assassinate Suadi ambassador foiled!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One of the suspects, Manssor Arbabsiar, allegedly discussed bombing a restaurant in the United States that the Ambassador frequented, according to the complaint.
The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York said Tuesday there had been a "discussion of using explosive devices" to carry out the the alleged Iranian-linked terror plot against the Saudi ambassador to the United States.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/11/official-fbi-dea-disrupt-terror-plot-in-u-s-involving-iran/?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited:
Rating - 45.5%
1   6   4
Assassination on American soil with explosives in Washington.... I would expect an super secret stealth winged craft response shortly.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Assassination on American soil with explosives in Washington.... I would expect an F117 response shortly.
I really can't wait to see what happens. I have a feeling the U.S. won't do anything accept say how angry and disappointed they are. But there's always a small chance that....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We need more than sanctions

A US official expanded more about how the U.S. might hold Iran accountable. The official told CNN's Elise Labott that there are likely to be more sanctions and the U.S. will be taking this up with to the United Nations Security Council and other members of the international community.

seanc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
We need more than sanctions
Well, sanctions... followed by a Strongly Worded statement. that would teach them!

What more sanctions can happen? They have all been in place forever. They don't work, and Iran doesn't care. They know just about anything they do will have no repercussions as the world just does not have the stomach to actually DO anything.

And when it comes down to it, I don't think there is anything that Imawhackjob wants more than war and excuse to invade- attack Isreal.

Rating - 45.5%
1   6   4
And when it comes down to it, I don't think there is anything that Imawhackjob wants more than war and excuse to invade- attack Isreal.
I hope they try, we won't have to do a thing. Let Israel do it, they will burn it to the ground with everyone in it. I love progress.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Friday

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm curious if Iran's intent was to piss off the Saudis enough that they would act against them. Or perhaps it was Iran's "The mouse that Roared" solution to their problems. Piss off a powerful country, have them invade you, and let them pay for all the infrastrutcurte upgrades before leaving...

Given Holder's credibility at this point, it's hard to believe any of it is nothing more than a distraction for his other sins.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
TPTB need to get us warmed up for a war (new one) because if all the reports of impending financial doom out of Europe are true the sheeple will need a distraction/scape goat.

I find it harder and harder to trust anything the Feds/State/Media put out, which is sad for an X military guy that would have done anything ordered during those years as you can always trust the govt.......

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My unsolicited $0.02, but I think it would take an overt, irrefutable act or set of circumstances resulting in a loss of American life (or maybe even a significant amount of property) before I could get behind another war at this point. There's way too much that certain people undoubtedly want to cover up or distract us from, and there's way too much keynesian thinking out there that believes that a war will save the global economy for me to take stuff like this at face value anytime soon.

Top Bottom