Iran Hit By 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was there for the Northridge Quake as well as the Landers quake in 1991.
The wife attended a PTA meeting for our kids that evening, the one that halted the world series. They were attending a nondenominational Christian school at the time. The serious discussion that eve was about building a large addition on some adjacent land they owned. At the completion of the meeting they held a prayer for guidance about the addition. When the wife returned home I was watching the TV viewing the ongoing quake damage. I said, "There's your sign!"

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The wife attended a PTA meeting for our kids that evening, the one that halted the world series. They were attending a nondenominational Christian school at the time. The serious discussion that eve was about building a large addition on some adjacent land they owned. At the completion of the meeting they held a prayer for guidance about the addition. When the wife returned home I was watching the TV viewing the ongoing quake damage. I said, "There's your sign!"
Loma Prieda was no joke. Replicated a lot of what happened in 1906. Fires caused more damage than the actual quake did. Except for the 880 collapsing that is.

Top Bottom