• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iran ADMITS shooting Ukrainian jetliner, blames Trump

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
More like not being shallow enough to GAF about it. But hey if body shaming is your thing then you do you.
Interesting left wing perspective on that one

Commenting about an appearance that A: looks bad and B: is ridiculed for it's ridiculousness isn't what I'd call body shaming. Many of our peers here have zero problem flat out insulting the general appearances of old democratic women here on NES.

I don't think Trumps bad looking. I just know his fake tan is comical and I don't make excuses for people when they act ridiculously.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You know, if liberals had pushed alternative energy sooner, Iran would be a desert filled with bedouins all over again. Ergo, if you wanna go back far enough, it’s all the liberals fault.

This is like you making someone mad and they punch a wall and break their hand. How they blame you is confusing.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
BTW, Iran still has not lifted their 'fatwa' to assasinate Salman Rushdie. Until that is done, I believe every member of their government who supports that
or does not speak up against it is a valid target. That is state sponsored terrorism in its purest form.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Iran students refuse to walk over US and Israeli flags
Many students at a university in Tehran have openly avoided walking over US and Israeli flags in an apparent show of defiance again the Iranian government.
Video shows the students walking around, rather than across, the flags at Shahid Beheshti University campus. The flags were painted on the ground so that those walking along the route would thereby insult both countries - which Iran considers staunch enemies.
Thousands of protesters chanting anti-government slogans have taken to the streets after Iran's military admitted it had mistakenly downed a passenger plane.
  • 12 Jan 2020

View: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-51084619/iran-students-refuse-to-walk-over-us-and-israeli-flags

Top Bottom