• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iran ADMITS shooting Ukrainian jetliner, blames Trump

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if we had a negligent discharge and shot someone, could we blame it on trump? How about Bernie cause I like him less? Would that get us out of jail?
Please test your theory down in DC.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
they were bulldozing the crash site yesterday. The only reason they admitted it was to blame Trump. But everyone knew.

My only question is to the coincidence factor that it was a Ukranian airline. This makes me think it was deliberate because of the impeachment charges against Trump.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Democrats and their media whores provided the talking points. They're blaming it on Trump for his order to whack the terrorist.
1) orange man bad
2) orange man bad
3) ....
121) orange man VERY bad
122) orange man VERY bad
123) ....

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In countries like Iran the best are killed by bunch of idiots:

Ukraine Airlines: 'These were our best guys and girls'

The head of Ukraine International Airlines, the company that operated the doomed jet, said Saturday that he knew from the beginning the crew and plane weren't the cause of the disaster.

"We didn't doubt for a second that our crew and our plane couldn't be the cause for this horrible plane crash," said company chief Yevhenii Dykhne in a statement on social media.

"These were our best guys and girls. The best."

Eleven Ukrainians, nine of them crew members, died in the crash.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
they were bulldozing the crash site yesterday. The only reason they admitted it was to blame Trump. But everyone knew.

My only question is to the coincidence factor that it was a Ukranian airline. This makes me think it was deliberate because of the impeachment charges against Trump.
This falls under there are no coincidences theory.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While donks keep blaming Our President, Iranians are angry with Iran's leadership, which is being excused by our very own donks.

"Resignation is not enough," angry protesters chanted. "A trial is necessary."

Some Iranians have asked why planes were allowed to fly over the Iranian capital hours after Iran launched a missile attack on two military bases housing U.S. forces in Iraq, which could have prompted retaliatory action by the United States.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Speaking of all the orange man bad comments, how the f*** does he think he looks good with his fake tan and pale eye lids? [rofl]

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
163 Canadian citizens dead, and Justin Tredeau is probably waiting to surrender the rest of his citizens.

We threw a rock, they threw a rock back, but it broke something instead of hitting what it was being thrown at, but we are to blame for their poor aim.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
163 Canadian citizens dead, and Justin Tredeau is probably waiting to surrender the rest of his citizens.

We threw a rock, they threw a rock back, but it broke something instead of hitting what it was being thrown at, but we are to blame for their poor aim.
Trudeau needs Trump’s help badly now. But our president is not returning his calls

:)

Maybe trudeau needs to break out the chapstick and knee pads?.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

I have had similar thoughts as well. Pretty interesting that the plane shot down was from Ukraine, an "ally" of Trump. Also, I think by them admitting this accident but "placing the blame on Trump for his adventurism" could lead to them downing more planes. Why not just shoot down more, claim they remain on "high alert" because of the US' adventurism, and blame Trump?

Zarif wrote: 'A sad day. Preliminary conclusions of internal investigation by Armed Forces: Human error at time of crisis caused by US adventurism led to disaster.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking like some good protests in Iran against the mullahs and iatolla - time for cargo planes with pellets of AKs, machine guns and some anti armor stuff.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Crazy logic, let’s go with partial blame on boeing and the ukraine ,
if they didnt make the plane and the Ukrainians didn’t fly it that night ,
the Iranian morons wouldn’t have had to shoot it down.=trump’s fault.

next Democrat talking point.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looking like some good protests in Iran against the mullahs and iatolla - time for cargo planes with pellets of AKs, machine guns and some anti armor stuff.
don't worry. the Iranians will just kill another 1500 protestors and the MSM here in the US will ignore it like they did last time.

Top Bottom