• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iraeli gun Control Regulation - This was a comeback! lol

So I was on a forum on facebook and someone came back with this as a response to us being for having weapons. lol

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?ID=296480

I am seriously still laughing so hard I can't stand it. This is what an American Citizen gave as example! I love it! You would seriously have to have your head buried so far in the sand we wouldn't be able to see your feet to buy this drivel. lol

right you can only have a gun if the government can benefeit from it, oh and they will tell you what you can have, oh and if you where an important person, ya know just not the common rable.

I'm sure glad these a-holes are on other side of here. You'd think after such constant threat and attacks from their fellow neighbors that they'd learn?

I guess "never again" is as hard to figure out as "Shall Not Be Infringed."

Has fewer words, but still seems too hard to figure out. [sad2]

I just read the part where they say they have about 170,000 legal guns in Israel but estimate there could be half million in the Arab sector? Great thinking getting your numbers of legal guns down to 170k.

When they need the guns, they'll just take them from the Arabs. Worked in 1967...

Back
Top Bottom